Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Leaving in less than 36 hours :) in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; We're leavin for WDW wednesday morning, bright and early. It's my parent's 25th anniv. and my grandmom has decided to buy us the trip. We're going to have two rooms ...
    SoarinFan is offline A-Ticket holder

Leaving in less than 36 hours :)

We're leavin for WDW wednesday morning, bright and early. It's my parent's 25th anniv. and my grandmom has decided to buy us the trip. We're going to have two rooms in the Contemporary Resort, tower.

We've been there (the family) very frequently lately. In fact, in the past two years, I think this will be my fourth time there. Since I've been there so much, I decided to ask everyone for an opinion or a suggestion...

What should I do this time around to make this trip the best one possible?

Now this can be anything you suggest, whether it be something special for my parents(Since it is their anniv, maybe there is something special a CM can do if i ask?), or to see a certain sight I may have missed the times before.. Anything you can suggest to help make this trip the best one ever would really be awesome!

So, get those thinking caps on and try to give some good suggestions. You can expect a full report at the end of the trip complete with photos(esp if you suggest checking out a certain landmark and we check it out )

Thanks for all your tips and suggestions!
    Ryan

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Congrats on your 4th trip "home" recently! Since you've been lucky enough to visit quite a bit lately, I would do something you don't normally do. If you usually go straight down Main Street, try taking a slower walk around the hub (at the MK in the morning). You never know who you may run into. As for making your parents feel a little more special: any dinner they may have, be sure to call the restaurant & let them know they're celebrating a very special night.
    As for hidden "treasures" I would stroll along some "hidden" paths or take a peek into a store or restaurant you normally pass by. Tom Sayer's island is full of fun stuff most people just walk right by. Try searching for a paint brush or "singing in the rain" at MGM studios. I hope this gives you a couple of ideas.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Oh my goodness congratulations!

I hope you have a great trip!

Let's see. Nice room btw. Ride Expedition Everest no doubt. Oh, tell the Cast Members at the check-in desk that it is your parents' anniversary. They will go out of their way to make sure you have a great time!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Happy Silver Anniversary to your parents!
    Suggestions; Like others said, let everyone know and maybe take one of the tours the parks offer.

Have fun and can grandma adopt me?--She would be more then welcome to treat me to a trip too.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I believe they now have anniversary buttons (or congratulations) available at MK's city hall
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Congrats on your parents anniversary and you are one lucky dog to go on this trip. Hmm, is your dad retired or former military? You might check in with the Magic Kingdom to see if he can take part in the flag ceremony at 5pm. Take a ride in one of the vehicles down Main Street.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    Make reservations at the San Angel Inn. It is inside Mexico at the World Showcase in EPCOT. Make sure to request a table right by the river. It is the most romantic lunch/dinner experience your parents will ever have. Last December, I made reservation for my parents 26th anniversary and they absolutely LOVED it. Call early though, it gets filled fast. Good luck and have fun...
    The Goofy Princess

Arianne31 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I don't know if you've ever done this before but my husband and I recently celebrated our 2nd Anniversary at the California Grill. Since you'll be staying at the Contemporary (which is quite awesome), maybe you're no stranger to this but having dinner right when the fireworks are going off over Magic Kingdom was simply one of the best memories I have of the 25 yrs I've been going to WDW.