Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Secrets of WDW Discuss Birthday Dinner in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I will be going to WDW For my B-day weekend. What restuarant sohuld I have my Birthday Dinner At?...
    HrCollectibles is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile Birthday Dinner

I will be going to WDW For my B-day weekend. What restuarant sohuld I have my Birthday Dinner At?
    George

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    From what I've heard, O'Hana at the Polynesian is amazing. Personally, I have eaten at the restaurants in Italy, Japan, and France in Epcot and they are all wonderful, although expensive. It all depends on your taste and budget!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Ok for my birthdays I have gone to either

Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue - It's an AMAZING show and it's a hilarious way to spend your birthday night. They also announce your birthday to everyone in the audience. Oh, the food is also great! Typical, all-american food including chicken wings, corn on the cob, etc.

Chef Mickey's - Make sure to have reservations. If you tell them it's your birthday, they'll go out of their way to make it special (and depending on your age maybe a little embarrassing lol).
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Wow...I had a TOTAL blonde moment and forgot that I had my birthday dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht and Beach Club. It was SOOO GOOD!! They also brought out a birthday dessert for me, but I had my birthday pin on (a MUST DO!), so make sure they know it's your birthday.

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    we did a celebration at each afternoon/evening restaurant for my mom's 60th this year. The best by far was The castle. The waiter gave my mom a special birthday certificate and then all the princesses signed it. It was very nice.

Ohana was a huge disappointment, the waitress literally dropped the little birthday cake on the table in front of my mom, said happy birthday and walked away. The card from the characters was delivered to our room the next day.

The button does go a long way though, every place we went with my mom and her button we got some sort of special treatment. Right down to free pizza at Captain Cooks in the Poly.
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas
    2001 Polynesian
    2000 Polynesian

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    We celebrated my mother's bday at San Angel Inn in Mexico, EPCOT last year. For her special day, we got a table right by the water and special treatment the entire time. If you like Mexican food, you will like this place.

Next week, we are going to celebrate my father's bday and I think we are going to crystal palace, they have characters there and the food is supposed to be amazing.

Hope that helped.
    The Goofy Princess

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I had a bday dinner at 50's Prime Time cafe. My son told the waitress it was my birthday, they sang to me and I got a yummy desert....Plus that is my favorite restaraunt...I recommend the fried chicken dinner or the seafood pasta....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!