Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Secrets of WDW Discuss Toad Vehicle in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; It is the area that is curtained off that is no longer available to guests. I was really upset because my godson LOVED that car, but now it is considered ...
    Chip n Dale is offline A-Ticket holder
    It is the area that is curtained off that is no longer available to guests. I was really upset because my godson LOVED that car, but now it is considered a backstage area, and it would be to risky to take him to get a picture in the toad car

Quote Originally Posted by ERich2010
    i wonder if you could ask a CM to take you back there and snap a picture real quick.

You wouldn't need to "go back" anywhere to snap a picture of it. You can stand on the safe side of the rope and curtain and take a picture easily (that's where I was standing to take my photo). Just pull the curtain back a bit and snap a photo.

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    cool seeing toad cars makes me happy
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

mad hatter 13 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I was at the MK for my birthday last weekend (9.09-9.10) and on Sunday it was pouring and my gf and myself went into EH to avoid the rain while waiting for Wishes. We wandered into the back area that happened to be open at the time, and they had old cartoons playing in a theater like set up, some wooden scenes that you could take pictures in, and moreso off to the side I saw a curtain with a rope. So me being the curious person I am, walked over to it and looked behind it, and sure enough there it was. The car from Mr Toads Wild Ride. As soon as I saw it I remembered reading about it here. I never had the privelege of riding the actual ride, so I handed the camera off to my gf and I was off. I hopped in the back and hopped into the car and got my picture in it. She got bummed and asked why she was the careful one and wasnt getting her picture taken. So I stood there and wouldnt leave until she got her picture too. She even Indy rolled out from under the rope LoL. But this was one birthday trip Im never gonna forget!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    haha that's something I would do.

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Thank God that the ride is still at DLR. The bad part is ours was sooooooooooooo much better.

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Actually, I'll give them props for their queue line. It's a lot better themed. I think I like the mural ours had though. I'm not one that hates Pooh because of it though. I think Pooh is pretty awesome but wish ours had the technology that Tokyo had. I love the part when all the vehicles go nuts and spin around the room out of order.
    Here is their's:
    http://www.youtube.com/v/j86Eb3toGIM

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    Wow awesome video
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

Song757 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    You could have bought one of the ride cars on ebay a while back.
    GreatestPlace on Earth

Greatest Airline on Earth R.I.P Song Airlines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12