Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Toad Vehicle in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Is it true that one of the cars from Mr. Toad's wild ride is still hiding somewhere in the kingdom? if so, where is it?...
    ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough

Toad Vehicle

Is it true that one of the cars from Mr. Toad's wild ride is still hiding somewhere in the kingdom? if so, where is it?
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

Yep!!!! It's true!

My 20 month old discovered it for me behind a curtain in the back of Exposition Hall on Main Street in the MK last month!!!

behind a curtain....could u possibly get kicked for snooping?
    Eric

Bangarang Rufio

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Great pic dreamer. I got to ride Toad all over again in DL last week, and it was such a great trip down memory lane. It still is one of the best dark rides, and my sister-in-law and I were loving it the whole time we were on it.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

Quote Originally Posted by ERich2010
    behind a curtain....could u possibly get kicked for snooping?
    Ask PinkTink918.....he was gone behind the curtain and under the roap and in the car before we even realized what he was doing! I don't know if I would recommend going behind there....but pulling the curtain back a bit to snap a picture couldn't hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by Benjo
    Great pic dreamer. I got to ride Toad all over again in DL last week, and it was such a great trip down memory lane. It still is one of the best dark rides, and my sister-in-law and I were loving it the whole time we were on it.
    Thanks Benjo! And Toad is one of the main reasons I just might get talked into foregoing WDW next year to make a trip out to DL!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Ask PinkTink918.....he was gone behind the curtain and under the roap and in the car before we even realized what he was doing! I don't know if I would recommend going behind there....but pulling the curtain back a bit to snap a picture couldn't hurt!
    haha! maybe i should hire a 20 month old to sneak back there so i can get a pic. know of any good infant rentals in Ohio? lol
    Eric

Bangarang Rufio

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Quote Originally Posted by ERich2010
    haha! maybe i should hire a 20 month old to sneak back there so i can get a pic. know of any good infant rentals in Ohio? lol
    how bout a 20 YEAR old? I'll go sneak behind the curtain!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkTink918

Hey! You are supposed to be confirming the fact that Tanner was off and behind the curtain before we even knew what was happening!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkTink918

Besides....you already did to retrieve my 20 month old!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    This is a GREAT secret. I discovered it last year, except it wasn't behind a curtain. I love it and all the Mr. Toad fans should definately check it out!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Hey! You are supposed to be confirming the fact that Tanner was off and behind the curtain before we even knew what was happening!
    I hearby swear on a stack of Disney World Trivia books that I infact did see a young Mr. Tanner sneak off to find the Mr. Toad vehicle before Melis or I knew what was going on...

Chip n Dale is offline A-Ticket holder
    The toad car is infact there, HOWEVER, the back area in Exopsition hall is now a private entertainment area, so the toad car is blocked off... I would NOT reccomend going back there...at all...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip n Dale
    The toad car is infact there, HOWEVER, the back area in Exopsition hall is now a private entertainment area, so the toad car is blocked off... I would NOT reccomend going back there...at all...ever.

Which "back area" or Exposition Hall are you speaking of?????? Behind the curtain? Or are you talking about all of it including the movie screen and movie props? Believe me...it was purely an accident that we stumbled upon it...I am not normally one to peak behind curtains!

i wonder if you could ask a CM to take you back there and snap a picture real quick.
    Eric

Bangarang Rufio

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast