Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Secrets of WDW Discuss Backstage MK !!!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; but someone wearing a suit wouldnt enter the park with a guest ticket at the front gates right? would they be suspicious if a guest was coming in that way?...
    jasong618 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    but someone wearing a suit wouldnt enter the park with a guest ticket at the front gates right? would they be suspicious if a guest was coming in that way?

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by jasong618 View Post
    but someone wearing a suit wouldnt enter the park with a guest ticket at the front gates right? would they be suspicious if a guest was coming in that way?
    LOL ok yeah I mean walking in with a 3 day pass probably would be an issue. lol
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

southerngirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    I do stuff like this all the time and it embarasses my family so much. I open doors, look around and under things and ask people and cast members questions. Hmm, maybe that's why my husband stays behind me when we go to DIsney. Just a thought. I love to know that me, an almost 40 year old has something in common with a 13 year old.

southerngirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    By the way, my post was related to Adrien's post

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678