Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Secrets of WDW Discuss Muppet Vision Key in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; This one is old as heck and is pretty well known but I know a lot of casual Disney fans read this board that don't know a ton about Disney. ...
    Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Muppet Vision Key

This one is old as heck and is pretty well known but I know a lot of casual Disney fans read this board that don't know a ton about Disney. In Muppet Vision 3D when you first walk into the building there is a ticket booth with a sign that says that there is a key left under the mat. Lift the mat up to check and you will actually find a key.

The pre-show room has some funny inside jokes. For example, there is a net full of jello. Think back to one of the classic Mouseketeers and you'll hopefully understand the reference.

Like I said, those are pretty well know secrets but I figured a lot of you might not have heard them.

wdwfan1 is offline Fastpass Holder-GO COWBOYS!!!
    Yes there is a key under the mat..the sign is to the right as soon as you get pass the turnstiles and i believe it says "Be back in 5 minutes key is under mat".
    #1 FAN

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I heard about it...but I've never looked for myself in all the years I've been. lol

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    okay i know there is a key under the mat... but where is the MAT????? my sister and i went there and the place was empty (it was near the time for Fantasmic to start) and we walked ALL OVER the place looking for the mat! does anyone have a picture of it??
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    It's to your right literally as soon as you walk in. You can't miss it if you are looking for it. Just keeping looking to your right when you walk in.

We'll try to get a picture in 27 days for you.

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    the key is where the ticket window is (right of the turnstyles) under the mat
    and at the wind there is a sign that says back in 5 minutes - key under mat

Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I have pointed out the key to folks before - good stuff.
    but I have yet to see the net of jello - can someone tell me where to look for this?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Not sure if I read that right but I think Sledge refers to "a net full of jello" as being part of the pre-show jokes (got the reference, you need to say it out loud to fully appreciate it!) Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Not sure if I read that right but I think Sledge refers to "a net full of jello" as being part of the pre-show jokes (got the reference, you need to say it out loud to fully appreciate it!) Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

A Net Full Of Jello

It is actually one of the many props above in the pre-show room. Not in the pre-show itself.

Also, towards the front there is a box of flat, playwood made fruit with a sign that says 2D Fruities. Think about it.

Just a weird little fact but the name of the attraction is Jim Henson's Muppet*Vision 3D but the door that Kermit opens in the beginning of the film says Kermit the Frog Presents Muppet*Vision 3D. Must have changed the name after it was filmed.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    So I was wrong...Must pay more attention next time I'm there! Cool tips, thanks!

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    o wow, i will have to look for the key next time i go to disney world
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    I have seen the key before , and people will ask me : How did you know!? I thought the sign was a prop!..
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I looked for my recent trip. My parents, brother and the cast member that was near by all laughed a bit.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder

Talking I've seen it.

I saw the key. It is definately under there. Don't steal the key. there is a hidden security camrea over top of you. Muppet Vision 3-D Rocks!

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiddenmickeyboy View Post
    I saw the key. It is definately under there. Don't steal the key. there is a hidden security camrea over top of you. Muppet Vision 3-D Rocks!
    have you tried to pick up the key?...the CM asked me to hand it to her last time I was there....I actually fell for it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast