Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Secrets of WDW Discuss Christmas At WDW??? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I've only been to WDW once for Christmas but me and my whole family loved going at that time of year a lot. It's really nice out during the day ...
    iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I've only been to WDW once for Christmas but me and my whole family loved going at that time of year a lot. It's really nice out during the day and just a little chilly at night. Also it's a little crowded because it's the holidays but it's really worth it. Being there for new years was fun to. We went to Epcot for new years and were in the France area at midnight. Before it hits midnight you get to celebrate new years because the other countries have already had theres so they did like a little fireworks thing for every country that had already celebrated it. Also we loved how they had dance areas at almost every pavillion. Best New Years and Christmas my family has every had!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

Optimus Stitch is offline Count down to Florida Vacation begins!!!!
    You make me want to go do New Years at Epcot! That's sounds completely awesome.
    My dream is to play all day long at WDW!!!!

WDWFan78 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cookies at Christams Party...

I found out this year 2006 it is Snickerdoodles

joplin4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    TEXAS!!--The greatest state in the Union (IMO)
    I'd say Candlelight Processional is a MUST!!! My dad and I heard the music in one of the stores in The American Adventure and we just had to check it out. When we found it was the story of Christ's birth with a live orchestra, choir, and narrator, we just had to see it. My mom and my sister...while they love the Scripture account, it's not something they really cared to see. But I absolutely loved it!!!!

And I also really enjoyed the holiday speakers in World Showcase. It's fascinating to learn of the other customs in the world.

EPCOT is the center of the holiday fun for WDW. Don't miss it.

And the decorations around the World are so wonderful. You'll really enjoy it.
    Celebrating Walt Disney's birthday all month long with some of my favorite Walt Disney avatars. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!!!!

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."--Walt Disney

WDWFan78 is offline A-Ticket holder
    What type of weather should my family and I expect for the week before Christmas?? We are going to the Party on the last night.
    Last edited by WDWFan78; 11-30-2006 at 02:08 PM.

joplin4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    TEXAS!!--The greatest state in the Union (IMO)
    Knowing Florida, no doubt it will rain at least once.
    Celebrating Walt Disney's birthday all month long with some of my favorite Walt Disney avatars. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!!!!

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."--Walt Disney

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    The weather is different day to day and week to week (coming for a florida resident who only lives an hour from orlando, we have the same weather). Some days this time of year the high will be 60 and others 80. Nights can also range from 75 to 35. So pack layers, some clothes for either kind of weather and that way you will be sure to be comfortable.. trust me you do not want to be the person who only packed shorts because you were visiting "florida" and be cold the whole time. Have fun!
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123