Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Secrets of WDW Discuss 1st time in ten years going to disney in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; When you do the EMH at MGM, start with the rides at the 'back' of the park (like Star Tours) and get to RnR & ToT later. Those two lines ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    When you do the EMH at MGM, start with the rides at the 'back' of the park (like Star Tours) and get to RnR & ToT later. Those two lines get real long when Fantasmic lets out, but by later on they get shorter again.

They now are using a single design for the birthday buttons all over the World, not different styles at each park.

Question on your Magic Your Way tickets - you said you bought 3 day and used only 2. You did buy the no-expiration option, right? Otherwise, that third day expired 14 days after you first used them.

Sounds like a fun trip - have a great time!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

dude22blue is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004 View Post
    When you do the EMH at MGM, start with the rides at the 'back' of the park (like Star Tours) and get to RnR & ToT later. Those two lines get real long when Fantasmic lets out, but by later on they get shorter again.

They now are using a single design for the birthday buttons all over the World, not different styles at each park.

Question on your Magic Your Way tickets - you said you bought 3 day and used only 2. You did buy the no-expiration option, right? Otherwise, that third day expired 14 days after you first used them.

Sounds like a fun trip - have a great time!

thanks for the advice on the "back" of the park rides. I didn't know about the buttons I just repeated what someone else said. and the ticket thing. I didn't get Magic your way, there's a florida speical (spel) called 3 play or something like that that expires 6 months after 1st used, I took a lot of time to make sure that was right. thanks again for all the good advice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12