Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Site News and Information Discuss Thank you all.. and Happy New Year in the WDWRadio.com forums; OK, I'll try not to get all sentimental and weepy here, but I just want to thank each and every one of you for helping make 2006 an amazing year ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Thank you all.. and Happy New Year

OK, I'll try not to get all sentimental and weepy here, but I just want to thank each and every one of you for helping make 2006 an amazing year for DisneyWorldTrivia.com, the MouseTunes podcast, and me personally.

I have never in my life experienced such an outpouring of friendship, support
    and encouragement. Whether it be via email, forum posts, and amazing face to face meetings, you have all made me feel accepted and appreciated in ways I never could have imagined.

So much has happened over the past year that I just wouldn't know where to start. Just know that I sincerely appreciate all that you have done and continue to do, and am thankful for all of the new friends I have been fortunate enough to make. I am proud and honored to have you here as part of my extended family, and thank you for calling DWT "home".

As I sit here reflecting on the past year, a smile broadens across my face, and I look forward to all that 2007 will bring. It's been an amazing journey, and I am excited about how it will continue in the future

So, thank you all again. I wish you all the very best in the upcoming year.

See you in 2007!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Lou, first off, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too! You lead us through some hard times and always kept your head held high. You are an amazing person and i am happy to be a part of this great family. Cheers to a great new year ahead of us. Happy New year everybody and god bless!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    May even better times come in 2007 and may the DWT family grow and grow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Right back at you! Champagne all around. Lou's buying!
    They call me "Nana"

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Happy New Year Lou! Have a good 2007 and thank you for all you do for this site and the people who post on here.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Right back at you! Champagne all around. Lou's buying!

SURE! Bring out the champagne after I post.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Happy New Year, Lou, and everyone at DWT!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

brian666 is offline A-Ticket holder
    as i sit here in my office 730 pm working for the railroad in croton ny i allways seem to come to this website instead of all the other disney sites,after going to allentown somehow it would not seem right to go to another site.after at least 75 percent of my xmas gifts to my kids was disney related,after constantly searching the net for disney history as my collection grows,my wifes friend remarked she did not feel comfortable in my living room cause she feels like she is in a musuem,after receiving a xmas card from my cousins kids and they drew a mickey mouse ,after buying a door of the tommorrowland transit authority which is in my living room,after buying 3 partners statues at 300 apiece and they all have santa hats on walts head i am starting to worry about myself.but being a disney fanatic is not just about collections it about being part of a group of people who i feel are more family orientated and more considerate of their world at large.my kids send packages to 2 soldiers in irag who we have never met nor probably will and i feel that their involvement in the disney enviorment creates better citizens.my father and i never really talked but we had one thing being he worked for the yankees,no booing now ,we could allways talk of sports.my daughter is 17,and my son 15 and we can allways talk about disney ,i have a 12 year old on who still confides in me.happy new year,

brian666 is offline A-Ticket holder
    walt said we must not forget that it was stared by a mouse and eisner added, but we know it was really started by a man ,but it is kept alive by people like you and i ,the excitement ,the wonderment the magic of the man walt disney

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Happy New Year to you Lou and all the DWT members!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

butch61 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for a fantastic year Lou! and i hope you and Nathan and all at DWT, Magical Mountain, Mouse Tunes and WDW fans everywhere have a great 2007!
    See you all in Walt Disney World end of August
    Disney Magic Forever

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    Happy New Year Lou!! Thank you for giving us a place where we can all come and talk with people like us who enjoy the magic, and love Disney. Have a great one!!!
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Happy New Year Lou! Thanks for creating a magical and great place to hang out with friends who share the same bond "Disney Magic"

Never forget it all started with a mouse, Walt and Lou!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Happy New Year to all my friends at DWT.com. It's a great neighborhood in which to hangout and discuss our passion- anything Disney. I hope to meet a few of you in 2007 so I can put some faces and real names to the virtual ones. Thanks, Lou, for providing a family friendly place to meet on the web. May you experience continued sucess with your website, your books and your podcast.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

flutter is offline Moderator
    Happy New Year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast