Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss WDW in the 90's quiz!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; James... you da man!! Be sure to test your knowledge of Walt Disney World in the 90's in dzneynut's latest online quiz!...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

WDW in the 90's quiz!!!

James... you da man!!

Be sure to test your knowledge of Walt Disney World in the 90's in dzneynut's latest online quiz!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Thanks for the quiz. I have totally humiliated myself now, so I will be hiding under my rock if anybody needs me.

POINT: I have video footage clearly labelled February 2, 2000 of myself and Mr. iwannabeminnie watching the Mulan Parade at MGM. I also have airline tickets, room keys, etc. so I REALLY don't think that one should be counted wrong. Mulan did NOT take place entirely in the 90's. The other 6 I missed fair and square

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Thanks for making that quiz - it was fun. I missed a lot, but still fun. Minnie, where is that rock, I think I need to join you!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

FrumiousBoojum is offline A-Ticket holder
    Huzzah! I have top score!

Would've gotten the "shipped to DL for PotC" right if I trusted my instincts. And the attraction closure... knew it wasn't right, but I'm bad with dates.

-Tim

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I am apparently an idiot!! Only 3 out of 12 right!!!! And I was in the World ALOT in the '90s!!!
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    A good hard quiz! I'm pretty happy with my 8 of 12 on the first pass, even though a couple of my correct answers were half-guesses!

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards