Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss 1000th Thread!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; I just wanted to take a minute (or two to correct all my typos) to mention that we have just reached our 1000 th Thread here at Disney World Trivia ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

1000th Thread!!

I just wanted to take a minute (or two to correct all my typos) to mention that we have just reached our 1000th Thread here at DisneyWorldTrivia.com!!!

Since the site and forums began less than a year ago, I have been pleased to see the site grow in both content and membership, and am excited to have reached this mini-milestone. I recall when there were just about 10 members on the site, and here we are approaching 900.

I have said it before but it bears repeating - this site is only successful thanks to you, the members. I cannot tell you all how much I appreciate the support and contributions you all have made. Some of you have been here for quite a while, and kept threads going and told others about the site, while many of you are relatively new members but show such enthusiasm for the site that I'm truly amazed.

With your continuing help and support, the site will continue to flourish, while remaining the friendly, welcoming community that I believe helps distinguish us from many other message boards.

Thanks again to you all!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Congratulations DWT!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

fray101 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Keep up the good work everyone

Dream our dreams forever...

http://disneypix.tripod.com

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

Congrats DWT.com!!!!!

Thanks Lou, for creating a great community!!!!

Here's to 1,000 more!!!
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!