Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss Relive the Magic DVDs?? in the WDWRadio.com forums; I'm wondering if anyone here has ordered these, and what your experience was with the company? I found them through the link from this site. Obviously there's no direct relationship, ...
    LegoMom3 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Relive the Magic DVDs??

I'm wondering if anyone here has ordered these, and what your experience was with the company?

I found them through the link from this site. Obviously there's no direct relationship, just a nice plug for some great Disney merchandise. However, since I trust this site, I jumped on the opportunity to get these DVDs.

I placed my order just about 4 weeks ago now, and they still haven't shipped!

To their credit, the company has responded quickly and courteously to all my e-mail inquiries, but understandably I'm getting concerned. Apparently right after Christmas (when I placed my order) they had cut prices and had a huge run on them, so they are behind in sending them out. However, I keep getting "Your order is scheduled to ship in the next few days and you should get it in the coming week," but it hasn't happened yet.

So, I'm just wondering if any of you good people here who frequent Lou's site have dealt with Relive the Magic and is this normal?

Thanks for any help!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There is another thread about them here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=6215

Most comments are customer service is very good, but shipping is slow.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

I have them and have watched most of them. My DD's favorite is Soarin'. I did have a few that wouldn't play in my player and they sent me new ones right away. Like you, it took awhile for them to come though.

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com