Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Site News and Information Discuss Goodbye Lou and Nathan!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; WOW i went to the website today to find that the Mousetunes podcast has died. i am so sad that it had to go and cant help but wonder the ...
    Disneyfreak101 is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy Goodbye Lou and Nathan!!

WOW i went to the website today to find that the Mousetunes podcast has died. i am so sad that it had to go and cant help but wonder the real reason why... well anyways i just want to say just how much i am going to miss it and how much i cant wait for the WDW radio show to come out!! please Lou if you read this make it quick cause i think i might get really depressed if i dont get some weekly Disney news soon
    Joe Rohde; who i aspire to be like!!

PeteRoy is offline A-Ticket holder
    I to was taken a back by the news of the demise of MouseTunes. I had finally gotten my MP3 player to automatically download the show on Mondays, and was looking forward to listening to the hour plus ramblings of Nathan and Lou to end my busy day at the office since everyone else has left, I was shocked to see how fast the show downloaded, then saw it was just over 12 minutes and figured something went wrong, only to hear the very somber opening and the announcment of the demise.

I wonder what the "real reasons" are too, but it really doesn't matter I guess. Lou I hope the new venture works out and fills the void of WDW info/news/gossip/trivia that MouseTunes has provided for those weeks/months between visits.

RumRunner1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I agree Disneyfreak101, I'm sad to see the best podcast leave and also wonder the real reason why. Lou best of luck with all your new projects, and best of luck training for your big run, I'm starting to train myself here shortly for a 5k in the next couple of months. I'll be waiting for that new Podcast to air! Cya!!!

eyeinthesky is offline C-Ticket Holder

Last Day in WDW & Last Podcast, WOW!

I knew something was wrong when I went to log in last night aafter returing to Connecticut from WDW, and there was no podcast. Throughout my whole trip, all I could think about was getting back to the podcast and post my reports. Well, I guess it was an interesting way to say goodbye--with a trip to Disney on the day MouseTunes says goodbye. Ironic really.

Yesterday Morning I was at the Wilderness Lodge, I sat by the fire in the lobby feeling bad that I missed fireside chats that Nathan organized. And Lou, all the rumors I have to share with you (I took the Keys to Kingdom Tour yesterday). I have a review of the tour plus some secrets. Oh well, maybe I'll save them for WDW radio.

Well, good luck Lou and Nathan. It was a good run and thanks for making Disney so much fun! Lou, can't wait to hear you on WDW Radio.

Darren Wittko
    Creator, The Best of Walt Disney World
    www.bestwdw.com

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I hate today
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I agree But hey, now we got double the podcasts to listen too. I really did love hearing you guys babble together, and the news followed by rumors too! (and everything else)
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

DONALD2210 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Going to miss the show!!!!!!!!

MissFlaversham is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Unbelievable!! Undoubtedly the best Disney podcast. Gonna miss the weekly babbling. Looking forward to the new shows!! No, pressure, Lou, but could you make it kinda quick?!?!?!? I'm gonna be lost without my weekly WDW fix!!!!

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for all of the fun!!!!!!!
    It's a good thing!

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    WHAT!!?? I just discovered the podcast just a couple of weeks ago, I've become addicted to it! What am I going to do!?

OH NO! I MUST HAVE JINXED THE SHOW!!!

Disneyfreak101 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Man i really cannot wait for the new podcasts!! you have to admit it will be really cool to get two from one. but at the same time i use to love logging on every sunday night and downloding my cup of disney in order to keep me going till the next one. one major concern about the new podcasts though i realllllly want long long shows even though lou and nathan always thought they digresed to much i didnt think they did enough of it. well i cant wait for Lou's to come out but just a proposal Lou, i dont think you should make the majority of the show all interviews. no matter how much i like them i really like hearing your views on the parks and what is to become of them.

P.s... i will be your co-host if you need one haha!!

so many emothions
    Joe Rohde; who i aspire to be like!!

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak101 View Post
    WOW i went to the website today to find that the Mousetunes podcast has died. i am so sad that it had to go and cant help but wonder the real reason why... well anyways i just want to say just how much i am going to miss it and how much i cant wait for the WDW radio show to come out!! please Lou if you read this make it quick cause i think i might get really depressed if i dont get some weekly Disney news soon
    it didn't die it just retired
    but hey look to the brighter things in the future!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Chesters_Liver is offline C-Ticket Holder
    First the bears, now this.. WHEN IS THE PAIN GOING TO END.. !!!

mountain8778 is offline A-Ticket holder
    It will be missed but we have 2 new things to look forward to now!
    I met her once upon a dream.

pgowder is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Like everyone I'm shocked by the news.

And I'm surprised to see them both starting separate shows. One of the things that made MouseTunes a success what the chemistry between Nathan and Lou.

I hope they can create that same fun atmosphere on their new shows, but I think you two should have stayed together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast