Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: Avatar Theme for March?

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • Pirates & Princesses

15 39.47%
  • WDW Hotels

15 39.47%
  • Live Action Disney Movies

2 5.26%
  • Disney Dogs

6 15.79%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Site News and Information Discuss Avatar Theme for March - Vote Now! in the WDWRadio.com forums; What I did was I did not make a suggestions thread for each month. I just had one single thread for all suggestions. People post their suggestions in this thread. ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    What I did was I did not make a suggestions thread for each month.

I just had one single thread for all suggestions. People post their suggestions in this thread. I wrote them all down in the order I recieved them. Then the next time I needed to make a poll, I took the first four ideas from the list.
    Once one was picked, I put the other three ideas back on the list at the bottom so that they have a chance to come around again and be used.
    You can do it however you want, I just did it that way so to be sure everyone's idea gets a chance, and then eventually will be picked.

Also when there are certain months that have holidays, I of course, would put in that theme as well even if it was not suggested.

Let me know if this makes sense to you. I tend to ramble.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Does this count as a hotel?

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    So since the poll is closed - is the official theme for March either Hotels or Pirates/Princesses?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12