Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss Amost there... in the WDWRadio.com forums; For whatever it's worth as far as "milestones" go... We have just welcomed out 999th happy haunt... I mean Member to DisneyWorldTrivia.com, but there's room for a thousand (or should ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Amost there...

For whatever it's worth as far as "milestones" go...

We have just welcomed out 999th happy haunt... I mean Member to DisneyWorldTrivia.com, but there's room for a thousand (or should I say thousandS)... Any volunteers? Hmmm?

I'm happy to have all of you as part of the DisneyWorldTrivia.com family. Thanks for making our site and community what it is today.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    That's a lot of members! Latest count has us at 1001. Congrats DWT!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Wow, we just can't even let a number go by without relating it to Disney...nice job there, Lou! Hey, I would have done it too!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

1000+ members

If someone dosen't post for an extended period of time (like a year or two) does the software still maintin thier member ID....If so this could lead to later members who join the group not being able to get the name they want despite the fat that the name is no longer in use...just a thought.

my 02 I think if a member ID has no posts for 6 to 8 months (a year at the outside) that name should be up for grabs again. Then again I don't know how easy or difficult this is to do, and if it is difficult, its probably not worth it as it is not that hard to "personalize" a name for instance we have three members whose nickname starts with "belle" and they are still fairly easy to tell apart.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards