Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Site News and Information Discuss How Can I Help? in the WDWRadio.com forums; can someone tell me what time you can get into the magic kingdom for the not so sceary halloween party.we have resorvations for oct the 2nd at liberty tree at ...
    LONIE CRACE is offline A-Ticket holder
    can someone tell me what time you can get into the magic kingdom for the not so sceary halloween party.we have resorvations for oct the 2nd at liberty tree at 6;45 we dont want to miss any parades if we can help it

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by LONIE CRACE View Post
    can someone tell me what time you can get into the magic kingdom for the not so sceary halloween party.we have resorvations for oct the 2nd at liberty tree at 6;45 we dont want to miss any parades if we can help it
    You should be able to get into MK without having to use a day ticket by about 5 PM.
    Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

ChaosPenguin42 is offline A-Ticket holder
    how do i post a Thread?
    "Here in Florida, we have something special we never enjoyed at Disneyland...the blessing of size. There's enough land here to hold all the ideas and plans we can possibly imagine."
    -Walt Disney-

I LOVE Animal Kingdom!!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    click on the main forum page, go to the forum you want(exp-scrapbooking) at the top of the list is a little purple box(upper left a bit) Tadah!..lol A good idea is to scroll thru those threads and see if anyone else already has the subject up there. A lot of questions can be answered by a lot of reading...daunting? Yes but worth it for the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12