Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Site News and Information Discuss Audio Guide Now Available!!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Well, I was going to wait for the launch of the new DWT site for this, but instead, I'm happy to announce that the Audio Guide to Walt Disney World ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Thumbs up Audio Guide Now Available!!!

Well, I was going to wait for the launch of the new DWT site for this, but instead, I'm happy to announce that the Audio Guide to Walt Disney World is now available for purchase!

You can learn more, read some early reviews and order your CD from http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/audioguide

Currently, the Audio Guide is only available on CD, complete with jewel case and full-color insert

With the holidays rapidly approaching, I wanted to make these available as soon as possible (great stocking stuffers!!)

Hope you enjoy it, and look for the next in the series coming soon!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    awesome!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    I have listened to the first 15 minutes of it and so far so good. I found that the CD is it is identified as a musical cd by Anjunabeats Volume 2 in iTunes on my iMac
    Last edited by tiggerguy; 11-12-2007 at 07:09 PM.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

unc23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Just another quality product from Lou. I look forward to getting it.
    The #1 Weekly Newsletter for Disney Information. Make sure to sign up to receive our weekly Disney newsletter:

http://wdwnewsletter.com

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Love the window Lou!
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Awesome, I'll be giving these a listen sometime soon hopefully!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Are you going to have these at Mousefest for sale???

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Having listened to my copy of the Main Street Audio Guide at least 20 times in the past month, I can easily say that is is a favorite. Can't wait for more of the series. Finding WDW Radio has forever changed the way I tour the Parks - now I'm always looking down, looking up, taking picture of Hidden Mickeys, garbage cans, signs, etc.

As always, Lou You Rock!

o8catrina8o is offline D-Ticket Holder
    cant wait to order it
    1993 - Dolphin
    1995- Aunt House
    1997- Off Site
    1999- Off Site
    2000- Coronodo Springs
    2002- Port Orleans and All Star
    2003- Off Site
    2004- Off Site - Christmas Time
    2005- Pop Century -Christmas Time
    2005 -Carribean Beach - DIsney Wonder
    2005- Disneyland- Spring Break
    2006- Pop Century - Halloween
    2006- Polynesian - My High Graduation
    2007 - Pop Century
    2007- All Star Sport- Christmas TIme
    2008 - Port Orleans
    2009 - Disney Land

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Great audio cd Lou!!!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I've been waiting for these, are they available in any stores?
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I've sent the link to my mother... why you ask? Well... she needed Christmas ideas for me. LOL!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I was lucky enough to receive a copy from Lou on the cruise last week. I have already listened to it and will listen to it again and again in preparation for my next trip to WDW in March. I will definitely "see" Main Street in a whole new way -- not just walking by to get to Fantasyland, etc. Main Street won't just be souvenier stop or Nestle cookie break anymore.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

DocTerminus is offline A-Ticket holder

My review of the Audio Guide

Here's a copy of my review of the Audio Guide from my blog...:

Spending a day at the Magic Kingdom is one of the greatest pleasures one can have. Where else can you explore an American town in the early 1900s, take a train to the future and walk a bridge to a fantasy world where children can meet the subjects of their dreams. Unfortunately, most of us can't afford to live in Walt Disney World. And those experiences have always been limited to the occasional vacation...

...until now.

Today, you can have a first class guide give you a personal Disney tour whether you are in Portland, Maine or on Main Street USA. Lou Mongello, the author of the Walt Disney World trivia books and creator of the WDW radio show has created yet another fantastic offering for friends and fans of the Disney Experience. Each recording focuses on one particular land, giving you interesting facts and trivia as well as pointing out interesting things that most people do not notice or consider. Not only is this great for people who just need to revisit the park, it may also be used by first time visitors. The Audio Guide will also prove invaluable for people with visual impairments.

For the first offering in the series, Lou takes us through Main Street USA. With his keen eye for detail, he concisely tells the story of Main Street, hitting all the right emotional notes. Like his other endeavors, the production is slick and professional and worthy of many returns.

I look forward to later efforts in the series, and eventually to have the entire Magic Kingdom on my ipod for what is sure to be my most informative visit.
    Whatcha doin'? Hibernatin'?

Visit Passamaquoddy
    A Disney blog.
    http://www.passamaquoddy.blog.com

Jay-Jay is offline A-Ticket holder
    I tried to order and got an error message at PayPal that you're not an authorized shopping cart user. What's up?

The exact error message is:

"The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection and try again."

I tried again 5 or 6 times, all with the same result!

Help! I need my fix! I knew you released this at the NFFC meeting last month and have been checking back daily so I could order as soon as the online order page went up!
    Last edited by Jay-Jay; 11-16-2007 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Added information

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast