Re: The Magic For Less Travel and DisneyWorldTrivia.com/WDWRadio.com

In the interest of always being open and honest with my readers and listeners, I am writing to inform you that as of March 1, 2008, The Magic For Less Travel is no longer the official travel agency and/or sponsor of DisneyWorldTrivia.com and The WDW Radio Show.

However, I also wish to convey, in the most strong and sincere manner, that in no way should the change in this business relationship be taken to be any negative reflection on The Magic For Less Travel company, their owners, agents or services. I have, for many years, highly recommended the services of The Magic For Less Travel, and my opinion of their company and personnel has not changed. This decision was based on a number of factors, none of which has to do with the quality of the company or its agents.

To that end, I still recommend the agency to anyone who is considering their services, and suggest that anyone who has used and been happy with their services in the past continue to do so.

I am sincerely grateful to Pam and everyone at TMFL for all of their support, friendship, assistance and superior service for the past number of years. I have always been proud of our relationship, and the services and courtesies that I know they provide their clients.

It should be noted that this is an amicable parting of the ways on a business level, and I once again wish to stress that this change in sponsorship should not lead to any critical speculation about the quality of their services, or the experiences they provide to their clients.

The Magic for Less Travel can be found online at TheMagicForLess.com

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me using the contact form on the site.

Thank you.