Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss New Partner - Welcome Mouse Fan Travel!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; I'm very excited and happy to announce that effective today, we have partnered with MouseFanTravel, our recommended travel provider. In what will be a benefit to our community as a ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

New Partner - Welcome Mouse Fan Travel!!

I'm very excited and happy to announce that effective today, we have partnered with MouseFanTravel, our recommended travel provider. In what will be a benefit to our community as a whole, I am confident in Beci and her team, and what they will be able to offer our readers and listeners.

Please join me in welcoming Beci and MouseFanTravel to the family, including BethD, SuzyQ, Coleen, Annette, and Michelle
    !

DisneyWorldTrivia.com & The WDW Radio Show and Mouse Fan TravelŪ Announce Partnership

Scotch Plains, NJ., Mar 3 – Lou Mongello - author of the Walt Disney World Trivia Book series, founder of DisneyWorldTrivia.com, host and producer of The WDW Radio Show Podcast - and MEI-Travel's Mouse Fan Travel have formed a partnership to bring better services, events, and support for various charities to the Disney fan community. The combination of Disney centered resources and the premiere vacation and event planning team will bring a new level of service, information, and entertainment to the community.

Mouse Fan Travel Vacation Planners provide their signature service and expert advice to help clients maximize their vacation time and dollar. Vacation Planners have extensive experience in planning Walt Disney World and Disneyland trips, Disney cruises, and Adventures by Disney for all types of vacationers: singles, groups, families, reunions, honeymoons, even corporate clients. Their services include: making clients' cruise, hotel, dining and recreation reservations; special event planning, sharing tips and resources; checking for discounts, even after the trip has been booked, and applying any additional savings automatically. Mouse Fan Travel does not charge agency fees -- clients receive this specialized service for the same price or lower than booking with Disney or other suppliers directly.

“It has always been of paramount importance to me to partner with and recommend companies and services that not only have I personally used, but ones that I believe represent the very best in their business – and Mouse Fan Travel is no exception. Beci and her team represent what Guests expect from a Disney vacation – exceptional service, personal attention, and the often-unexpected bits of the “magic” that make the experience truly memorable,” said Lou Mongello, owner of DisneyWorldTrvivia.com and host of the WDW Radio Show. “Clients are treated as family, and Mouse Fan Travel brings so much more to the process than simply making arrangements. Beyond anything else, it is the commitment to that level of service and assistance, which is the hallmark of their company. I am personally excited about this relationship, and the services and benefits that Beci and her exceptional team will bring to my readers and listeners.”

"At Mouse Fan Travel we are always looking for new ways to bring a little extra magic to the Disney fan community," said Beci Mahnken, CTC president and CEO of MEI & Mouse Fan Travel, "we are delighted to partner with an organization that brings such great value to our clients and the community. In addition, we are looking forward to developing ways to support Lou's Dream Team Project; which helps seriously ill children and their families visit Disney. We are excited to be working with such a highly skilled team that shares our passion for travel, our drive for excellence and our strong focus on philanthropy."

About Second Star Media, L.L.C.:

DisneyWorldTrivia.com and The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast (Disney Podcast at WDW Radio - Your Walt Disney World Information Station) are owned and operated by Second Star Media, L.L.C., based in Scotch Plains, New Jersey. DisneyWorldTrivia.com is the premier resources for the secrets, history and fun facts behind Walt Disney World, and is operated by Lou Mongello, author of the Walt Disney World Trivia Books. The WDW Radio Show is an award winning, unofficial Disney podcast featuring news, rumors, interviews, reviews and more, and was recently named Best Travel Podcast for 2007. For more information, please contact Lou Mongello: lou@secondstarmedia.com

This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
    About MEI-Travel & Mouse Fan TravelŪ:
    MEI-Travel & Mouse Fan TravelŪ is a Mahnken Enterprises Inc company based in Snoqualmie, WA. Their affiliate Vacation Planners are located around the USA and specialize in cruises and land vacation packages to destinations around the globe. Visit their website at: www.MouseFanTravel.com or MEI-Travel Home Page
    For more information: PublicRelations@mei-travel.com

Last edited by Lou Mongello; 03-03-2008 at 12:07 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

beci is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome Lou!

My team and I are delighted to be a part of this community and are looking forward to all the possibilities!

We already have a few ideas up our sleeve.

As we start the dreaming process, please dont hesitate to contact me or any of the Mouse Fan Travel team if we can be of any assistance.
    Beci Mahnken, ctc-mcc
    MEI & Mouse Fan Travel
    beci@MouseFanTravel.com

SuzyQ is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hi Lou and all!

Thanks so much! I am thrilled to be a part of this community!

~Suzy
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

flutter is offline Moderator
    Welcome to the family

coleen is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you for the wonderful welcome!

Coleen Bolton
    coleen@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated with MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    to our DWT family
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Michelle C is offline A-Ticket holder
    Very excited to be part of your awesome community!
    Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to lots of adventures!
    Michelle
    Michelle Cunningham, CTC

michelle@MouseFanTravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Disney Dream 1/11 and 2/11 - Disney Fantasy 3/11
    Disney Wonder August 08, December 2001
    WDW Oct and Dec 11,Jan 09, Dec 08, Jan 08, Jun 07, Sept 06, Sept 03
    ABD's Southwest Aug 07, Backstage Magic 4/09 & 10/09
    Disneyland Sept 1971 & 25+ more times since

I LOVE Mousefan Travel!! They ROCK!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com