Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss Joe Rohde DAK Presentation Audio now available in Downloads in the WDWRadio.com forums; During Disney's Animal Kingdom's 10th Anniversary celebration this past week, legendary Disney Imagineer Joe Rohde gave a presentation to Cast Members at the Theater in the Wild. It chronicled the ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Joe Rohde DAK Presentation Audio now available in Downloads

During Disney's Animal Kingdom's 10th Anniversary celebration this past week, legendary Disney Imagineer Joe Rohde gave a presentation to Cast Members at the Theater in the Wild. It chronicled the history of the park, from conception to planning, design and development, meeting and overcoming challenges, and its launch and success. It's a fascinating peek behind the scenes and into the mind of the man who conceptualized the park, and helped create attractions such as Expedition Everest.

Thanks to the Walt Disney World Company, I am pleased to present it to you in its entirety. You can download it from our FREE downloads section here . Enjoy! (I know I did!!)

P.S. I also know there are some issues with other files in the Downloads area. I am working on that now, and will also be uploading NEW audio very soon!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Woo Hoo!!! I love Joe Rohde!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

firemanx is offline A-Ticket holder
    this is a great thing. Joe Rhode is such an important figure to the WDW company.