Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss Audio Guide Download Help in the WDWRadio.com forums; Has anyone else bought the Main Street Audio Guide as an MP3? I did yesterday and it looks like my paypal purchase went through, but I don't no how to ...
    phil24 is offline A-Ticket holder

Audio Guide Download Help

Has anyone else bought the Main Street Audio Guide as an MP3? I did yesterday and it looks like my paypal purchase went through, but I don't no how to download the MP3. I can't seem to locate the Download ID anywhere. Anyone else had this problem or know where to locate the Download ID?

Thanks

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    You should have received it in your confirmation of purchase. I have forwarded this to Lou, he will get back to you.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Thanks

Thank you very much for your help.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks for your orders, and sorry for the problems you are having.

Once your order is placed and processed in PayPal, you should receive an email from DisneyWorldTrivia.com that contains the download code. Some people have reported that it gets put into their SPAM filter. If it's not there, you can go back to the cart in the Shop, click on Account Maintenance, then View your order. From there, you will find a download link in in the middle of the order. Any problems? Just email me!

Enjoy!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Sorry

Sorry Lou, still couldn't get it to work. I tried both of your suggestions but I still can't seem to be able to find the Download ID. It wasn't in my spam and I couldn't find the link in the View of my order. Sorry for being such a bother but I'm leaving for Disney World in a few days and would love to have your audio guide with me.
    If you need to contact me my email is: anmazzella@comcast.net.

Thanks for all your help

Got it

Shows up on the order page now.
    Thanks Lou, I will definitely enjoy your product, keep up the great work!!