Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss Audio Guide Download Help Again in the WDWRadio.com forums; Sorry to start a new thread, but the other one seemed to be dead. I'm still having trouble when it comes to downloading the Main Street Audio Guide. My PayPal ...
    phil24 is offline A-Ticket holder

Audio Guide Download Help Again

Sorry to start a new thread, but the other one seemed to be dead. I'm still having trouble when it comes to downloading the Main Street Audio Guide. My PayPal purchase went through but I never seemed to have gotten the Download ID emailed to me. I searched my Spam but was unable to find anything. I was also unable to locate a spot to download the Guide from the View Order page. Sorry to be so hasty about all this, but I'm leaving for Walt Disney World very soon and don't think it would be the same without Lou's Audio Guide. I know Lou said to email him, and I did, but I thought this might be a little quicker. Thanks for the help.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    If you emailed Lou, he'll answer it. That's the quickest way, since he's the only one who can fix it.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page