Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss Audio Guide iPod Question in the WDWRadio.com forums; I just downloaded the Fantasyland Audio Guide and imported it into iTunes. I marked the tracks as "Audiobook" which put it into it's own Audiobook folder in iTunes (skipped shuffle ...
    disnycrayz is offline A-Ticket holder

Audio Guide iPod Question

I just downloaded the Fantasyland Audio Guide and imported it into iTunes. I marked the tracks as "Audiobook" which put it into it's own Audiobook folder in iTunes (skipped shuffle and remembered playback position are checked). However when I look at my audiobooks list on my iPod all the track numbers and titles come come up individually instead of the audiobook title. This wouldn't be a problem except that I have the adventureland guide there too and the list is sorted alphabetically so the guide tracks are all mixed together. Has anyone found a way to put the chapters in their own folder or combine them?

Thanks in advance. It's driving me a little crazy....

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Audio Guide iPod Question

I think what you have to do is identify each track as part of a compilation. Heres what I did (assuming you are using a PC)...

Click in a single track and the hit Ctrl-I. Under the Info tab make sure the compilation box is checked. Click OK. Do this for each track and it should put them in a single folder.

disnycrayz is offline A-Ticket holder

I tried setting the tracks as a compilation, but it doesn't seem to work for audio books. Maybe I'll just have to set it as a music cd instead.

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by disnycrayz View Post
    I tried setting the tracks as a compilation, but it doesn't seem to work for audio books. Maybe I'll just have to set it as a music cd instead.
    Hmmm...try this. On one of the tabs there is a check box to click if a track is part of a continuous presentation. One of those two boxes (I checked both) made my individual files merge into a single folder.