Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss New areas now open in main site!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; Hi! I just wanted to let everyone know that I've added completely new sections to our main site at Disney World Trivia . com , and thought I'd give you ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Exclamation New areas now open in main site!!

Hi!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've added completely new sections to our main site at DisneyWorldTrivia.com, and thought I'd give you a quick tour!

WDW TRIVIA - History, Secrets and Fun Facts about Walt Disney World! From the parks, to the resorts, and everything inbetween, there are literaly hundreds of trivia tidbits to be found here!

Ask Lou... - For even more detailed information and trivia, as well as a trivia Q&A with Lou Mongello, the WDW Trivia Book author. Look for weekly articles that go in-depth into WDW trivia, and answer questions about specifiic attractions, history and more! Have a question? Come by and Ask Lou!

MOUSE M.A.P. - Musings, Anecdotes and Practical advice from the experts! Guest columnists offer articles ranging from recent WDW news and events, attractions, changes, personal memories, advice, random thoughts and more! Informative, intriguing, interesting, and often funny articles posted here every week! Have an idea? Want to contribute? Just contact Lou!

What in the World?! - Walt Disney World News, Information, Updates, Rumors and Secrets - MOVED TO THE WDW NEWS FORUM

Downloads - Look for WDW attraction audio and video files, as well as desktop wallpaper, screensavers, fonts and more!

There is new information, as well as new features and items being added to the site all the time, so check back often!

Just go to our main site at www.disneyworldtrivia.com and click on the links in the new navigation bar!

If you have any questions or comments, contact Lou by PM (AKQJ10), IM (lmongello), MSN Messenger (lmongello@hotmail.com) or email (lou@disneyworldtrivia.com) (my "door" is always open!)

Thank you!! I hope you enjoy the site and forums!!!
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 05-24-2005 at 05:03 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Looks good! And yes that menu does look way to familiar! Kinda freaky.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Let's just say that great (or insert another word here) minds think alike?

Quote Originally Posted by TrendyMagic
    Looks good! And yes that menu does look way to familiar! Kinda freaky.
    Lou Mongello

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Great additions Lou!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Fantasic, Lou!!

This site just gets better and better!!!!!!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Thanks Trickster!!! Hope you all enjoy everything the site has to offer (we're more than just trivia, ya know!)

And if you have anything you ever want to contribute (e.g. article, review, etc.) please let me know!
    Lou Mongello