Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss New "Ask Lou" Q&A posted in the main site.... in the WDWRadio.com forums; Get into the Magic Kingdom for less than five bucks? It's true... or was true... sort of. Lou answers a new visitor's question in the "Ask Lou..." section of the ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Question New "Ask Lou" Q&A posted in the main site....

Get into the Magic Kingdom for less than five bucks?
    It's true... or was true... sort of.

Lou answers a new visitor's question in the "Ask Lou..." section of the main site:

What was the price of admission to the Magic Kingdom when the park first opened?

Previous questions include:

The "creepy old crypts" of the Haunted Mansion - the people behind (or should I say, "under") the gravestones at the home of "swinging wakes"

The Walt Disney World Monorail - More than just a way to get from here to there... one of the most popular "attractions" in all of WDW. Read about it's history and changes throughout the years

Speaking of monorails... Who is the voice behind "Please stand clear of the doors..."?

Have a question??? Fill out our form, and just "Ask Lou..."
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 05-08-2004 at 11:41 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    A new quetsion and answer posted last week:

Get into the Magic Kingdom for less than five bucks? It's true... or was true... sort of. What was the price of admission to the Magic Kingdom when the park first opened?

If you have a question, please email it to me or use the form on the site! If I can't asnwer it, I'll try to enlist the help of some of our resident experts here in the forums!!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42