Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss Mouse|Tunes podcasts coming soon! in the WDWRadio.com forums; The Mouse | Tunes™ podcast Coming Soon! From the owner of MagicalMountain.net ( Nathan M Rose ) and DisneyWorldTrivia.com ( Lou Mongello ) - The official Mouse | Tunes™ podcast! ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Mouse|Tunes podcasts coming soon!

The Mouse | Tunes™ podcast
    Coming Soon!

From the owner of MagicalMountain.net (Nathan M Rose) and DisneyWorldTrivia.com (Lou Mongello) - The official Mouse | Tunes™ podcast! Hear the latest Disney news on your computer or iPod, get reviews on Walt Disney World restaurants, have our resident Disney Trivia expert answer your mail, and much more! Keep on watching this space for more details.

To listen to the Mouse | Tunes™ podcast we recommend either using using iTunes 4.9 or the iPodder podcast receiver.

Get Your Mouse | Tunes™ Apparel

You have been to the website, you have listened to the podcast. Now get the official Mouse | Tunes™ apparel from our shop. We offer Mouse | Tunes™ shirts, mugs, and other items to make your day have a little magic! Click here to enter our store.

Get Disney Music on iTunes

Open 24/7 on Macs and Windows PCs, the iTunes Music Store has become a smash hit with music fans, professional musicians and the entire music industry. iTunes is also the only music download store where you are able to purchase Disney music for the low cost of just 99¢ a song! Just click here to be connected to the entire iTunes storefront and start building your Disney music library today! For a more detailed listing of the albums available please visit Disney iTunes in the MagicalMountain.net emporium by clicking here.

Look for more details and our first podcast coming soon!

----------------------------

What is Podcasting?
    Podcasting is the latest in on-the-go, on-demand technology. With podcasting, you can listen to radio programs or events whenever and wherever you choose. Podcasts are MP3 audio files that are automatically downloaded to your personal computer, and then transferred to an iPod or other MP3 player using a podcasting application.

What equipment do I need?
    The basic requirements for podcasting are a computer (PC or Mac), podcasting software (see list of options) and an Internet connection. For portability, an iPod or other MP3 player is needed.

How do I get started?Simply download and install podcasting software onto your computer. Although applications vary, each should provide instructions on how to add podcast feeds to your list. Then, just check for the new podcasts and MP3s of your selected programs that will be on your computer and, if you are set up, on your MP3 player.
    Last edited by tiggerguy; 08-01-2005 at 05:38 PM. Reason: fix url for nrose is website
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Interesting.... keep us posted!

QuickGold is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Looks (or is it sounds?) promising!

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Hi Lou,

I found the introduction podcast on the website, but I haven't been able to locate Mouse Tunes on iTunes yet.

It is up there yet and I'm not just finding it? What should I search for? I've tried "Mouse Tunes" and "Mouse l Tunes" but haven't gotten anything. Thanks for the help.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Lou and I decided to hold of putting the podcast on the iTuens podcast directory until we have finished the first "official" show. To add the Mouse | Tunes podcast stream to iTunes please do the following:

1) Click on the advanced menu in iTunes
    2) Click on Open Stream
    3) Enter the Mouse | Tunes stream -- http://www.magicalmountain.net/xml/mousetunes.xml
    and you are all set

Please note that this does require iTunes 4.9
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

mickeymaster is offline D-Ticket Holder
    easy enough, cant wait it sounds really cool
    Man has a Dream, and thats a start...

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by nrose101
    Lou and I decided to hold of putting the podcast on the iTuens podcast directory until we have finished the first "official" show. To add the Mouse | Tunes podcast stream to iTunes please do the following:

1) Click on the advanced menu in iTunes
    2) Click on Open Stream
    3) Enter the Mouse | Tunes stream -- http://www.magicalmountain.net/xml/mousetunes.xml
    and you are all set

Please note that this does require iTunes 4.9
    Thanks for the info, will do.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!