Looks good James, starting it now.
I have created a new crossword puzzle on WDW Resorts, and Lou has posted it in the crossword puzzle section of the board: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/gam.../crossword.php
There is a seperate link to the answer key. Please let me know what you think!
I want to try to create some more, but I'd like some feedback first.
Looks good James, starting it now.
I've created another interactive crossword puzzle for your pleasure!
This one's on WDW Resort Restaurants: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/gam...w_restaurants/
Thanks James! Hopefully I can get to it later today!
the restaurant one is a toughie...I had to use up all my hints...LOL good job DZ
It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"
TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn
The next installment in the Disney Interactive Crossword series is up!
This one is called 'Sponsor This!' and involves WDW corporate sponsors through the years.
I'll admit, it's challenging, but hopefully enjoyable! Here's the link:
some of the clues to the latest sponsor puzzle were not completely visible on my computer
That was a challenging puzzle, James! Good work. Although I had the same problem as Brian - couldn't scroll far enough to the right to see the entire clue on some of them.
I, too, have truncated clues, James! As if it needs to be any more difficult!! Hopefully just a simple MM Flash glitch?!
Sorry about that guys, I don't have any control over that aspect of the puzzle. Did you try a different browser? It seems to work fine using Explorer (I know, I hate it too!) In the meantime, here's the list of clues:
1. The lighting division of Siemens is the new sponsor of the ever popular holiday light show, “Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights.”
4. This fast-food company sponsors food locations in all 4 theme parks, as well as presenting DinoLand USA.
6. This German company has recently taken over sponsorship of Spaceship Earth from AT&T and IllumiNations from GE.
9. This company, which is the same as 8 Down, hosts the _______ Express at Disney-MGM Studios.
10. The Elgin Watch Co. sponsored this Main Street shop until 1986. (New Century ____ Shop)
11. Mission: Space was originally supposed to be sponsored by Compaq, but they were bought out by this high-tech company. (abbr.)
17. A popular Adventureland cool treat is named after this Aloha Isle food company sponsor.
18. The present sponsor of Tony's Town Square Restaurant is famous for its pasta since it began in Italy in 1827.
19. Black & Decker sponsored the last CircleVision 360° movie at WDW, "American ________."
20. Lights, Motors, Action!, strangely enough, is presented by this paper towel brand.
21. The Main Street Camera Center was the first WDW location to lose this film company sponsorship in 1977.
24. This American auto company has been a long-standing sponsor of this Future World pavilion, even when its theme song was "It's Fun to be Free." (abbr.)
27. Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin was preceded by Dreamflight, which was sponsored by this airline. (_____ Airlines)
28. This bakery company, which was famous for its slogan, "Nobody doesn't like ____ ___" sponsored the Main Street Bakery for the first 14 years.
29. This attraction's sponsor replaced the menacing Darth Vader a the exit of the ride with its obnoxious Energizer Bunny. (two words)
30. This soft drink company, along with Frito-Lay, was one of the early sponsors of Country Bear Jamboree and The Mile Long Bar.
32. This early attraction about flying, If You Had Wings, was sponsored by this now defunct airline company. (_______ Airlines)
33. The present sponsor of The Land pavilion popular tag-line used to be, "______ makes the very best,..."
35. This Texas-based oil company, which started the same year Walt Disney was born, sponsored the Walt Disney Story. (____ Oil Corp)
36. This Nestle brand of coffee is an appropriate host of the Fountain View Espresso & Bakery at Epcot.
38. Monsanto, which has only sponsored attractions in Disneyland's and Disney World's Tomorrowland, sponsored this predecessor of the Timekeeper. (__________ 360°)
39. J.M. Smucker Co. sponsors this Liberty Square shop. (_______ Trader)
40. This photography company sponsors WDW's latest 3D movie.
1. This Japanese company has sponsored several attractions at Disney-MGM Studios.
2. In addition to many attractions and parades, Kodak has been a long-time presenter of what Epcot pavilion?
3. The current sponsor for the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor is my favorite brand. (____ Grand)
5. The communication monopoly, Bell Systems, known as 'Ma Bell,' was the original sponsor of this park icon. (two words)
7. The current Liberty Tree Tavern sponsor is famous for its frozen prepared foods.
8. This drink company, which has been a sponsor since opening day, currently hosts Casey's Corner & Cosmic Rays, among others. (two words)
12. This pet food company appropriately sponsors all of WDW's Kennels.
13. The home of the original audio-animatronic attraction & the Sunshine Tree Terrace was sponsored, appropriately by the Florida ______ Growers.
14. This aerospace company, which merged with Douglas Aircraft in 1967, sponsored the short-lived Mission to Mars. (_________ Douglas)
15. The Disney Stars and Motor Cars Parade at the MGM Studios is presented by what Amercian auto brand?
16. Kikkoman serves as host of this MGM Studios counter service location, which shares its name with Disney's television network. (___ Commissary)
22. This famous baby food brand sponsored all of the Baby Care Centers from 1976-1991.
23. The original Town Square Cafe sponsor was a cold-cut/meat company popular for its ads that featured kids singing jingles that included the company's two-word name.
24. This technology companies name was part of the name of this attraction when it originated at the 1964 World's Fair. (abbr.)
25. This food company was the original sponsor for The Land, and had a common first letter with the name of the Pavilion's long-gone musical show about nutrition.
26. On the surface, this suntan lotion brand seems like a strange presenter for Mickey's Star Traders.
31. This popular photography company, which was founded by Dr. Edwin Land in 1937, sponsored the Main Street Camera Center from 1979 to 1984.
34. This organization, which was named after the famous inventor, sponsored the WEDway Peoplemover from 1975 to 1985. (______ Electric Institute)
37. Space Mountain's original sponsor used to feature this electronic company's mascot in the attraction's exit area. (abbr.)
Last edited by dzneynut; 03-31-2006 at 11:06 PM.
I'm using MS Internet Explorer, and don't remember having troubles with other puzzles... oh well!Originally Posted by dzneynut
Thanks for posting them, James. #29 made me
Okay everyone, the latest crossword puzzle is up!
The topic is WDW Resorts, and I think you'll find it a little easier. ;
Here's the link to the crossword puzzle page: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/gam.../crossword.php
thanks, James! Easier is still fun!
© 2012 WDWRadio™ and Second Star Media™
Please note that WDW Radio, Lou Mongello, and Second Star Media are in no way part of, endorsed or authorized by, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its affiliates. Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com - As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney - Disclosure.