Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss instant email notifications? in the WDWRadio.com forums; Has anybody else been having trouble receiving thier instant email notifications lately? Over the past couple days I either don't receive them at all or I receive them HOURS after ...

instant email notifications?

Has anybody else been having trouble receiving thier instant email notifications lately? Over the past couple days I either don't receive them at all or I receive them HOURS after when I've already replied. I've also noticed that loading and replying have been REALLY slow. Just wondering if I am the only one?

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Yeah I just was about to start the same thread. Mine just started today. I thougt maybe it was my computer. I thinks something is wrong with it.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Yeah I just was about to start the same thread. Mine just started today. I thougt maybe it was my computer. I thinks something is wrong with it.
    If it's your computer....then it's my computer too. Looking forward to seeing if others are having the same problem....

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Sorry about that, host having temporary network issues this morning, whcih include some latency. They are currently working on balancing traffic etc. (won't bore you will all the tech stuff) which will increase speeds. Should be resolved soon. Thanks for your support and patience.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    Oh good...I miss my emails. It makes me feel important. I've never had so much email in my life. I've only been on here a few days and yet I feel lost without them... Thanks Lou!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    if for some reason you think you are not getting emails, please email me. Let me know as much as possible - e.g. only certain threads, all emails, etc. Thanks!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Wow this was fix with a venges I went back in my email just now saw 116 emails.Thanks for the update Lou.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Wow this was fix with a venges I went back in my email just now saw 116 emails.Thanks for the update Lou.
    Same thing here....I went to school with Parker for 3 1/2 hours come back and I had 148 emails!!!! Thanks for fixing it Lou....I think...