Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss Forum Changes in the WDWRadio.com forums; As you may have noticed, I've done a little "housekeeping" on the forums this evening. After receiving suggestions and feedback from members, I have moved and consolidated some forums and ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Arrow Forum Changes

As you may have noticed, I've done a little "housekeeping" on the forums this evening. After receiving suggestions and feedback from members, I have moved and consolidated some forums and threads to mak ethe boards more manageable.

The following changes have taken place:

FAQs have been merged with General Guidelines to create (what else) General Guidelines and FAQs

-----------------------------

Member Reviews has been merged with the Trip Reports forum and is now known as "Trip Reports & Member Reviews"

Tips & Tricks When Visiting WDW and Vacation Planning have merged to become: Vacation Planning: Questions and answers about your next magical WDW vacation, including your favorite tips and tricks to help veryone have the most magical vacation possible!

Resorts & Accomodations, Dining and DVC moved to the Vacation Planning Forums

The order of some of the Vacation Planning forums modified slightly

Video and Sounds are now combined into Multimedia - Video, Music and Sound Files

If you have any comments or other sugeestions, please PM or email me or post them here. I am constantly working to enhance and improve the members' experience here at DisneyWorldTrivia.com, and am always open to suggestions. This site is here for you!
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 08-05-2004 at 09:02 PM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    Thanks Lou!