Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Site News and Information Discuss Forums and Site Refurb in the WDWRadio.com forums; As I mentioned to you already Lou, Love the castle. The only -major- thing I have noticed is when posting, the smiley box gets pushed off the right edge and ...
    TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    As I mentioned to you already Lou, Love the castle. The only -major- thing I have noticed is when posting, the smiley box gets pushed off the right edge and cut off a bit.

As for the text thing, I had trouble with it as well but then again I can't read the E on the top of the eye charts so I have tons working against me there.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Trendy,

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't get the smilie box issue on my PCs, but I'll try it with some different resloutions, etc.

Glad to see everyone seems to like the castle... but wait....

You ain't seen nuthin' yet

("Bb-b-b-b-b-aaaaby you just ain't seen nuthin' yet"... Sorry, Lou breaks out into bad '70's singing again. What a way to ruin everyone's Saturday nght!)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    If you don't get the smiley thing let me know. I got it with two different browsers. I can send a screen shot. It does not cut off much at all, but does a enough to notice.

Also I notcied when you view the large pictures (800px wide) it shoves it out to the right a bit. Everything is still the correct size otherwise.

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/pho...=1183&size=big

Jonas_Swe is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up

Hi!

You have done (and still are doing ) a GREAT work on this site Lou!

I have no problems at all reading the text, accesing the pages or browse through the forum.

But.... there's one little thing that I am having a slight trouble with.
    And I don't know if that's me, my settings or the script of the forums that's causing it...

But, when I go from Reply over to Preview mode, I can't post the final post from that page...

I have to copy the contents in the message box, go back one step and paste it in the empty text box.

Kind of confusing...
    The same thing happens if I need to go back and edit a post.
    Because of my, at times, terrible english... typos and wierd grammar faults do happen from time to time!
    Jonas_Swe

2005: Walt Disney World - First Time!
    Wilderness Lodge - 10 days
    Boardwalk Inn - 10 Days
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'September 19, 2005 9:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=black> Countdown to my First WDW Vacation </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'WDW here I come!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks, Jonas... I'll test our your posting issue and see if I can replicate the same problem on my end.
    Lou Mongello

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I've had it happen to me a few times... For me it always happens when you start typing a quick reply and then you click on go advance. Once in Advance mode, you can't post.

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've noticed a few of these glitches during normal replies, but it hasn't occured that often for me.

It typically occurs when I utilize the toolbar functions instead of writing the BB code myself. I believe that it stems from the fact that the edit window will attempt to show a preview of the applied tool, instead of the raw BB code.

Hmmmmmm...

Sounds like these are glitches in the actual software itself, and not specific to our site. I'll be sure to let the developers know. Sorry for the incoveniences.
    Lou Mongello

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12