Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss Our first Special Guest Chat!! 9/30!! in the WDWRadio.com forums; I'm pleased to announce the very first DisneyWorldTrivia.com Guest Chat! And we're fortunate to start with a very special guest: Steven Barrett author of Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Our first Special Guest Chat!! 9/30!!

I'm pleased to announce the very first

DisneyWorldTrivia.com Guest Chat!

And we're fortunate to start with a very special guest:

Steven Barrett
    Our first Guest Chat will be on our regular
    Thursday night, September 30th
    9:00 p.m. EST
    Meet the author and chat with him about new and extinct Hidden Mickeys, HM hunting tips, vacation planning advice and more! The chat with Steve will last about an hour (unless Steve would like to stay longer).
    More information to follow as we get closer. If you have any questions beforehand, please let me know.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Don't forget to join us for our first special guest chat this Thursday at 9:00 p.m.!!!
    Lou Mongello

ladymarganne is offline A-Ticket holder
    OOOO! This looks like fun! As a matter of fact, I have several *hidden Mickeys* on the gown I wore for my vow renewal. If you'd like to take a peek to see if you can find them, just click here...
    http://www.ladymarganne.com/vr_005.htm
    Last edited by ladymarganne; 09-26-2004 at 11:13 PM. Reason: wrong url

Just bumping this up to remind everyone about Thursday night... not only will we have our regular, fun chat night, but Steven Barrett will be our very special guest! :mickey:

Hope to see you there at 9:00 p.m. Eastern!!
    Lou Mongello

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Aaahhhh!!!!! The Chat Room Is Not Working On Any Of My Computers!!!!

jennifer4321 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I wish I would of known of this site earlier, so I could have joined that chat
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 11 2005 12:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Walt Disney World</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Going to Disney!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>Jennifer4321

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer4321
    I wish I would of known of this site earlier, so I could have joined that chat
    Me too

Don't worry!! We'll have more Guest Chats coming soon!
    Lou Mongello

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    when will we have more of these?
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    You mean to say that I'm not special? I'm crushed...

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

Thanks for the reminder, bucool... I know I have some people who I think would be happy to do a guest chat... I'll get in touch with them and keep you all updated!

And yes, the 20K special chat can happen whenever you like
    Lou Mongello

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    Thanks Lou
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight