Lots of goings-on here at DisneyWorldTrivia.com!!!

For example:

- The second edition of the DWT newsletter is out! What? You don't subscribe??! Enter your email address in the red box above to subscribe!

- DisneyDame2004 has been typing like mad since returning home from the brand new World of Disney Store in NYC. Read her Trip Report in the Mouse M.A.P. section of our site. If you'd like contribute an article, report, story, etc., just email me at lou@disneyworldtrivia.com and let me know!!

- Lou (that's me!) has posted not one but 2, count 'em, TWO new articles in the Ask Lou... area of the site. The first is about the Magic Kingdom's Hall of Presidents, while the second gives a little history of Mickey's Toontown Fair.

- Episode III of Lou's Trip Report is also online and available here. Look for the final chapter coming soon!

- Look for some great new downloads (thanks to bigbrian-nc.com) in the Downloads section of the site, including some wonderful Epcot MP3s

- Chat night is now twice a week, with chats on Tuesday and Thursday at 9 p.m. EST. Come early, come late, lurk, babble, play games, or just chat, but stop by even to say Hi!!!

I'm sure I'm missing a lot more, but it's been a long week so far. Thanks again to all of you for your help and contributions!