Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss New Sounds in the Downloads section in the WDWRadio.com forums; I contributed some sounds to the sites download section. Theres a performance of the Jamitors, a performance of the now defunct Food Rocks, A few tracks from the lands interior ...
    bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards

New Sounds in the Downloads section

I contributed some sounds to the sites download section. Theres a performance of the Jamitors, a performance of the now defunct Food Rocks, A few tracks from the lands interior sounds loop (the one where all the songs have sun or moon in the title, not the exterior land loop where the theme is more or less Americana/ folk songs), A recording of the behind the seeds tour (or at least a portion of it), the innoventions exterior music loop (or all but a small portion of it), and a portion of the Japan exterior loop. I have not been able to identify all the tracks from the lands interior loop, perhaps this mould be a good chalenge for the trivateers!

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

By the way there are a few places in these sounds where I talk over them a little much (food Rocks loading comes to mind) anyone who wants to edit me out Feel Free!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrian-nc.com
    I contributed some sounds to the sites download section....A few tracks from the lands interior sounds loop (the one where all the songs have sun or moon in the title
    I have not been able to identify all the tracks from the lands interior loop, perhaps this mould be a good chalenge for the trivateers!
    Ok so here's a list of what is on this recording
    Song 01. (partial) unknown title
    Song 02. Sunny
    Song 03. Moonlight Bay
    Song 04. Blue Moon
    Song 05. unknown title
    song 06. Sunrise, Sunset (partial)

By the way that horrible background hiss isn't just a horible background hiss, what I mean is, it is the fountain in the Land pavilion. I imagine there are few places where you can record this loop where you can't hear this fountain.

Scott Oliverson is offline A-Ticket holder

Good luck in creating new Sounds

I wish you the best of luck in creating new audio and video files in the Downloads section based on attractions I experienced in WDW back in April 2004 which was the worst time to visit due to Spring College Break!

That's because every attraction had long lines, my parents hated standing around all day long before getting onto the ride, plus we didn't know about the FastPass system until trying it out in EpCot and MGM Studios.

Speaking of which, I hope MISSION SPACE comes up soon, the attraction I never did experience due to long lines...maybe even THE GREAT MOVIE RIDE could come online soon, ROCK & ROLLERCOASTER, etc.

Good luck and as Doc Brown always says "Remember, the future is what you make it so make it a good one. See you in the future!"

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Welcome to DWT, Scott! We have chat nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 pm EST. I hope you can come sometime! See you around!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Belle is offline A-Ticket holder
    Scott

Scott Oliverson is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for that animated reply, Belle. You have one great sense of humor!