Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Site News and Information Discuss FORUMS HACKED - and being fixed in the WDWRadio.com forums; As much as I hate to feed into the attention that team moron(they dont deserve caps) seems to be getting. They are like most bullies, if you ignore them they ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    As much as I hate to feed into the attention that team moron(they dont deserve caps) seems to be getting. They are like most bullies, if you ignore them they will eventually go away.

As for the targeting Disney sites, think about it, most ppl who are on these sites are families and/or generaly nice ppl who may be shocked by something graphic like the tm's sent. I personally did not see the images but from what I understand that is exactly what they were...shocking. Dont give them the satisfaction of knowing that they did what they set out to do.

I am sure Lou is doing everything that needs to be done to make sure these idiots are taken care of legally.

set to the tune of Hooray for the red white and blue.

Hooray for the red white and Lou
    You have a site that is like no other
    Hooray for our friends on this site
    Who make our days always so bright

OK that is the best I can do at 11;30 in the morning.
    Last edited by vixen101485; 09-03-2006 at 11:34 AM. Reason: forgot something

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Phew. Hopefully, they're gone for good.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    Yay Dwt Team!!!
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think we need to come up with a design for Team Moron shirts on cafe press LOL... Way to go TEAM DISNEYWORLDTRIVIA.COM!!!! You guys rock...

Again, THREE CHEERS TO THE RED, WHITE AND LOU!!!!!
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

DaBEEF is offline A-Ticket holder
    Yea, weird to say, but that's actually what brought me here, lol. I saw the e-mails and had forgotten i registered, but it's ok, I'm here now

lol if someone makes those shirts i would so get one.
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Just curious and I know y'all are pretty much joking about it, but why would you want to waste money on something that kinda supports those tm idiots.? Ignore them and they will go away. By buying a t-shirt with it on you would only be feeding into their sicko idea of trying to get their point across. They would probably love all the free publicity to their cause. ( you know darn well word would get back to them where the idea came from) Sorry I am ranting, but even joking about having a shirt with it on is wrong. JMHO

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    Just curious and I know y'all are pretty much joking about it, but why would you want to waste money on something that kinda supports those tm idiots.? Ignore them and they will go away. By buying a t-shirt with it on you would only be feeding into their sicko idea of trying to get their point across. They would probably love all the free publicity to their cause. ( you know darn well word would get back to them where the idea came from) Sorry I am ranting, but even joking about having a shirt with it on is wrong. JMHO
    Totally agree

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

how would they know if it says team moron???

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Here, Here - and i second it - Well said, Vix.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by gonesouthin View Post
    how would they know if it says team moron???
    come on....where do you think the got the idea to hack this site in the first place? Someone in their little world knew about the site and has to have read the forums.

TY guys for the dittos.

Personally I think this thread should be removed or at least closed. Well with the exception of the posts where we all say we support Lou and my lovely song of course...lol

before everyone gets mad at me the tshirt idea wasnt mine...

I know...just pointing out that even joking about getting one is not appropriate.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post

thank you vix
    these are my feelings too
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

LOL...never let it be said that I am not excellent at speaking my mind....lol

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast