Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Site News and Information Discuss FORUMS HACKED - and being fixed in the WDWRadio.com forums; You are welcome... Just sit back and enjoy the bashing Team Moron gets in this thread......
    dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    You are welcome... Just sit back and enjoy the bashing Team Moron gets in this thread...
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

JEV4 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dxer07002 View Post
    VF was hit again???? Thankfully this site hasn't been hit again... Lou, you continue to do a wonderful job in the mist of these mind numbing morons trying to disrupt our fun.. Team Moron, your desctruction is near.... You will be hunted down... You will be found... Our resolve is strong... We are united behind Captain Lou... Hear us now... We are strong, we are wise... We are: TEAM DISNEYWORLDTRIVIA.COM and we cannot be stopped....

THREE CHEERS TO THE RED, WHITE, and LOU!!!!!
    don't you think youv'e gone a little over the edge?
    I just love World of Warcraft.

im gonna go check my inbox right now!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

Now that this attack is behind us and we have had the opportunity to discuss and vent our frustrations of being the target for such an attack, I have decided to close this thread and allow us all to heal without rehashing this terrible event.

It is time we take back "The Happiest Forum on Earth"

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Lou for being such a gentleman in the way he handled these attacks with class and dignity. This is but one of the reasons I am a member here, an administrator here and above all a life long friend to both Lou and his family.

I would also like to thank all of the Members of DisneyWorldTrivia.com who have stood behind Lou during this time.

Words cannot express how proud I am to be a member of a community who feels this strong of a bond with it's leader. The community here at DWT truly is like no other.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314