Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Site News and Information Discuss FORUMS HACKED - and being fixed in the WDWRadio.com forums; ... Yep - don't worry, it'll come right - I hope!!...
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    ... Yep - don't worry, it'll come right - I hope!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by skiyalater
    I think it is doing something to ur sig too trickster.
    A few signatures seem messed up.. By the way.... I am glad Dave Ortiz isdoing better, but your Manny Rameriz reverted back to being a prima donna

Sorry, no Red Sox in the playoffs this year.

Go Yankees!!!

All in good fun.. please take no offense....
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    It's weird. Mine isn't like that but urs is just all website things.

brag all you want. lol
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

jmkrat is offline A-Ticket holder
    I don't know what to do, I opened all 3. I am new so I thought it was a nice little welcome. What a surprise. I may change my e-mail. I know I only joined yesterday, but I can't remember if I put any personal information other than my e-mail.

Janet

I think if you block it in your profile so that no one can send email to you through here, then they should stop
    GO RED SOX!!!!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I didn't get any PMs, so far it seems like the only people who got them were newer members. Weird. I'm just glad the page has been removed. Thank goodness.

WOW! My mom sent me an email about it and told me to try. What is this world coming to?? Do they think it's going to "kill" the magic??

I'm glad it wasn't a picture of Cinderella Castle burning Just trying to lighten it up a bit.

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

I don't know what is up with some people these days.
    GO RED SOX!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell
    I didn't get any PMs, so far it seems like the only people who got them were newer members. Weird. I'm just glad the page has been removed. Thank goodness.
    Yea... made me a little suspicious about the new members.... I'll have to check my emails when I get home...
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Quote Originally Posted by skiyalater
    brag all you want. lol
    Nah, no bragging.. just playful ribbing.... Because I just don't trust that Red Sox team... I don't think they are any good, but they over performed all season in my opinion and what's stopping them from getting on a major roll in September??? Even though I am a Yankee fan, I am glad to see David Ortiz is healthy and coming back... He is a great player..... And I refuse to call him Big Papi cause, honestly, it just sounds silly...

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Same here...but let's not make any assumptions, you know what happens when you assume...hehe

I don't have my email address linked up to here so I'm good. I thought the members got Private Messages in here, my bad.

Bahimiron is offline A-Ticket holder
    PLEASE READ THIS!

If the hackers sent e-mails directly to your e-mail address, that likely means that they got ahold of lists of subscribers to the site. While it's unlikely that they got any information of any really terrible importance, it is entirely possible that they managed to get ahold of the password you use to access this site.

While I doubt anyone is too worried about hackers logging on to here and posting a diatribe on how Stitch's Great Escape is the best ride at Disney World, having your PW is a big concern in another way. If you use the same PW at other sites that you on this site, you may want to change them. Especially if you got an e-mail. If, for instance, they know you use gmail now and your gmail PW is the same as your disneyworldtrivia.com PW, they can now access your e-mail.

I'm not trying to scare anyone, but this is just some common sense advice. Especially if you got that e-mail, I would highly suggest changing any passwords that may be common to the one you use here.

that is a good idea. I didn't get any emails anyway though
    GO RED SOX!!!!

tvfrk666 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just recieved a second email from them at 3pm EST ....around 2 I recieved the first.

I'm just kind of concerned if I should change my email address as a safety precaution.

Still don't know if I got emails... What are the subjects in the emails?? I have to see when i get home.... if there is anything from DISNEYWORLDTRIVIA.COM I am just deleting it...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast