Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Site News and Information Discuss New chat software in the WDWRadio.com forums; Now addonchat won't let me on when earlier today I could (using Camino) Safari does let me get to it Never mind I closed out the browser and it now ...
    tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Now addonchat won't let me on when earlier today I could (using Camino)
    Safari does let me get to it

Never mind I closed out the browser and it now lets me in
    Last edited by tiggerguy; 11-03-2006 at 11:20 PM.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    When you say "won't let me get to it", what exactly do you mean? Did you try the troubleshooting thingies? (Sorry, I'm not a MAC dude and don't know the diff b/w Camino and Safari).
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    When you say "won't let me get to it", what exactly do you mean? Did you try the troubleshooting thingies? (Sorry, I'm not a MAC dude and don't know the diff b/w Camino and Safari).
    I was getting an exception error with javascript and ckearing the cache wasn't working.When I closed the browser and reopened it I was able to get in.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    It works like this....if you know nothing at all about computers except how to turn them on (on a good day) then the stars are in alignment for you and you just pop right in with no problems. If you are capable of troubleshooting then the forces of the cosmos expect you to do just that. So my advice for you guys who are having problems---play dumb. Have a great weekend!
    They call me "Nana"

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    For those of you who still may be experiencing problems, this is what I was told by their support team:

For Mac OS X users who have not yet updated to 10.4 or higher, we recommend visiting http://javaplugin.sourceforge.net/ to allow your browser to use the latest version of Java (1.5). Presently, older versions of Mac OS X do not support the current release of Java; however OS X v10.4 and higher do have full support for the latest Sun Java release. For your Mac users having trouble check what OS version they're running.

We do not recommend using AOL browsers. Those using AOL as their ISP can still use other browsers once they've logged onto the net. Please have them use IE or Firefox.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123