Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Site News and Information Discuss suggestions please..........! in the WDWRadio.com forums; hey guys as most of you know i write articles for lou here on DWT titled Disney Legends i am at a road block right now and am looking for ...
    kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder

suggestions please..........!

hey guys
    as most of you know i write articles for lou here on DWT titled Disney Legends

i am at a road block right now and am looking for ideas of what the readers want

below is the link for my article and the disney website itself from which is my source i encourage you to look and suggest what you would like!!

thanks much -KYLE
    MY ARTICLES

DISNEY'S LEGEND WEBSITE
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Want don't you do an article on an imagineer? Maybe one of the Nine of Men, or John Hench?

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I second the Imagineer idea... how about something on Xavier Atencio? I don't know much about him, but I hear the name a lot. And what a cool name it is... "X Atencio"... much too cool.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    The voices we never see but hear so often. Sterling Holloway did pooh and Cracker Jack advertisements. Who were the voices behind the characters and why do some characters sound alike?

Jerry Orbach and others who worked for Disney had long careers that went unnoticed often.
    Figment and Gurgi; chocolate and coffee; and my family. I like to cook, shop, VMK, ToonTown and sweepstaking. Trivia lover but memory not good enough.

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA View Post
    I second the Imagineer idea... how about something on Xavier Atencio? I don't know much about him, but I hear the name a lot. And what a cool name it is... "X Atencio"... much too cool.
    One on X. Atencio would be SO cool
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

ToEPCOTandBack is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mechurchlady View Post
    The voices we never see but hear so often. Sterling Holloway did pooh and Cracker Jack advertisements. Who were the voices behind the characters and why do some characters sound alike?

Jerry Orbach and others who worked for Disney had long careers that went unnoticed often.
    Totally love this idea! It dosent come up to often.

~Josh

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I like the X. Atencio idea also...YOU are so smart MainSt. lol I dont know much about him either and it would be very interesting to at least know about his unusual name.

The voice thing is cool too but since you already did the princess voice one(is that right?) you might want to wait awhile to do another voice.

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    Biogrphys of some of the folks who helped build and run WDW in it's early years would be nice, you could start with the ones who have Seven Seas Laggon Ferrys named after them Admiral Joe Fowler, General Joe Potter, and Richard F Irvine.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards