Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Site News and Information Discuss Chat Night Reminders in the WDWRadio.com forums; Thanks for the info!! Can't go on right now but I will be able to on Thursday night Tammy...
    voyageofariel is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Chat Night Reminders

Thanks for the info!! Can't go on right now but I will be able to on Thursday night

Tammy
    Party on Deck 7 with the Cool Kids!!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Quote Originally Posted by voyageofariel View Post
    Thanks for the info!! Can't go on right now but I will be able to on Thursday night

Tammy
    Well, I went to the other chat but you weren't there at that time~ Hope to see you Thursday!

Sorry about that! See ya!

"We're so glad to see you all, shake the rafters fill the hall! Hoop dee doin' it with all our might! Hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it, hoop dee doin it tonight. Ya Hoo!"- Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

thunderman04-07 is offline Annual Passholder

Chatty Chatty!!!!
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports
    Pretty good sure as your born!

Tonight is another opportunity to Chat!
    Chat Night Tonight
    Thursday, September 24

Come by between 9 p.m. EST and 11 p.m. and usually someone is around to talk Disney or a bunch of other things!

Stop by and Visit!

If you need help and direction: There is a button on the ribbon above marked "chat". Click there and decide if you want want a new window or to continue here. The chat box should show up. It may take a bit for it to be functional but there you go!
    Stop by and chat. We would love to see more people- both new people and people who used to come by all the time.

DisneyJoe93 is offline A-Ticket holder

Where is the chat located?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJoe93 View Post
    Where is the chat located?

If you look up on the lil toolbar up top, It will say user CP, Chat, FAQ, Member List.....etc..... if you click on chat it will give you the option to chat in browser or open a new chat window. If you click on open new chat window you can still post comments here in the forum.

Chats are tuesday and thursday evenings starting at (i believe) 9pm....Hope to see you there!!
    Sept 2004- Polynesian March 2005- Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 2005- Offsite (yeah wont be doing that again...) April 2006- Contemporary Nov 2006- Grand Floridian April 2007- All Star Movies Dec 2007- Coronado Springs July 2008- Pop Century Oct 2008- All Star Sports Jan 2009- All Star Sports

Sorry i wasnt able to make it last night....as i do work in the wal mart grave yard.......but i might stop in on tuesday night!

Sorry I didn't make it last night! Was sick again! Maybe we could do one tonight?

Tammy

Hmm.....i think if a few ppl wanted to chat during a time where its a lil bit more convenient they can....however alot of the regulars may not show lol.

Haha! Well after school is over I will be able to do it more often

Quote Originally Posted by thunderman04-07 View Post
    Hmm.....i think if a few ppl wanted to chat during a time where its a lil bit more convenient they can....however alot of the regulars may not show lol.

Everyone is welcome to use it when they wish. I don't think there are any restrictions in that regard. I would love to be able to chat tonight if anyone is willing!

I might be able to chat tonight.... but it would have to be at 8 pm.... or around that time

I might be able to chat around 8, but thats around my wake up time....

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Everyone is welcome to use it when they wish. I don't think there are any restrictions in that regard. I would love to be able to chat tonight if anyone is willing!
    Gaelynn,

all they have to do is mail me a check and they can use it anytime
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast