Since all the current survival games are ending soon or they have already restarted I think we should get a new one
DISNEY WORLD RESORT SURVIVAL
New Standardized Rules for "Survival" Games:
Here's how it works:
1. There are several different things listed (an example: "Magic Kingdom's rides"), each starting with 10 lives.
2. A player posts what they want to hurt and what they want to heal using a total of 3 points.The player can assign them in any way as long as one attraction gets hurt and one gets healed. (You cannot heal with a 3 and hurt with a 0 )
For example, if you hurt Snow White 2 times, you can heal Dumbo 1 time. Or you can hurt 1 time and heal 2 times. As long as it adds to 3 you can choose your combo.
3. If somthing is Hurt, it loses one (1) to two (2) lives.
4. If somthing is Healed, it gets one (1) to two (2) lives.
5. Players must copy and paste the status with their post.
6. Only 1 post per player per day.
At the end of a "Round" the winner will be added to the game's "Winner's Gallery" and the next round may be started (minus the winner) with a new thread.
The new rules will go into effect on all Survival Games as of 10:00 PM Thursday December 15, 2005.*
with all that said lets start
Animal Kingdom Lodge-10
Old Key West-10
Shades of Green-10
Swan & Dolphin-10