Disney MGM Studios: Part 2
New Standardized Rules for "Survival" Games:
Here's how it works:
1. There are several different things listed (an example: "Magic Kingdom's rides"), each starting with 10 lives.
2. A player posts what they want to hurt and what they want to heal using a total of 3 points.The player can assign them in any way as long as one attraction gets hurt and one gets healed. (You cannot heal with a 3 and hurt with a 0 )
For example, if you hurt Snow White 2 times, you can heal Dumbo 1 time. Or you can hurt 1 time and heal 2 times. As long as it adds to 3 you can choose your combo.
3. If somthing is Hurt, it loses one (1) to two (2) lives.
4. If somthing is Healed, it gets one (1) to two (2) lives.
5. Players must copy and paste the status with their post.
6. Only 1 post per player per day.
At the end of a "Round" the winner will be added to the game's "Winner's Gallery" and the next round may be started (minus the winner) with a new thread.
The new rules will go into effect on all Survival Games as of 10:00 PM Thursday December 15, 2005.*
The list is almost the same as the last one, but I added a few things at the end.
Muppet Vision 3D - 10
Star Tours - 10
Indian Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular - 10
Sounds Dangerous - 10
The Great Movie Ride - 10
Fantasmic! - 10
Tower of Terror - 10
Rock 'n' Rollercoaster - 10
Beauty and the Beast (live on stage) - 10
Play House Disney - 10
Voyage of the Little Mermaid - 10
The Magic of Disney Animation - 10
Walt Disney: One Man's Dream - 10
Who Wants to be a Millionaire - Play it! - 10
Back Lot Tour - 10
Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show - 10
Disney Stars & Motor Cars Parade - 10
Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground - 10
Narnia - 10
The American Film Instutute Showcase - 10
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->