Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Survival Games Discuss Survival Players Please Read... Winners Gallery Update in the General Disney Trivia and Games forums; I am currently working on "Survivals" to be added to a Winner's Gallery. I am requesting that when a "winner" is established, someone PM me so that I may lock ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

Arrow Survival Players Please Read... Winners Gallery Update

I am currently working on "Survivals" to be added to a Winner's Gallery.

I am requesting that when a "winner" is established, someone PM me so that I may lock that thread and add it to the gallery.

At that time I am asking that the final poster be the one to start the next thread with the omission of the "winner". Please include the "Standardized Rules" in your first post as well as a description of the items included in that particular version of the game.

---> An example is that we need clarification between all of the "character" games. One is "WDW characters", another "All Disney Characters" another is "Main Characters"

The completed update should be ready by tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you for your patience.

~ MBabe

You rock MBabe!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    The Galleries have been totally overhauled and are ready for your viewing pleasure.

While completing this ominous task I found that there were multiple "winners" on a single thread, the WDW Character Thread in particular. I searched it and had to end up splitting the thread. It was very time consuming.

If any of you know of another game that has additional winners that need to be identified, please PM me with the winner, the page and post number where it won and the post number where the game was started again. If this info is sent to me I will do my best to update the gallery and split off the old part of the thread.

Thanks for your help.

~ MBabe

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Cheers MBabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You certainly have been working hard!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney