New Standardized Rules for "Survival" Games:
Here's how it works:
1. There are several different things listed (an example: "Magic Kingdom's rides"), each starting with 10 lives.
2. A player posts what they want to hurt and what they want to heal using a total of 3 points.The player can assign them in any way as long as one attraction gets hurt and one gets healed. (You cannot heal with a 3 and hurt with a 0 )
For example, if you hurt Snow White 2 times, you can heal Dumbo 1 time. Or you can hurt 1 time and heal 2 times. As long as it adds to 3 you can choose your combo.
3. If somthing is Hurt, it loses one (1) to two (2) lives.
4. If somthing is Healed, it gets one (1) to two (2) lives.
5. Players must copy and paste the status with their post.
6. Only 1 post per player per day.
At the end of a "Round" the winner will be added to the game's "Winner's Gallery" and the next round may be started (minus the winner) with a new thread.
Please let me know if I have anything on here incorrect.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 10
Food and Wine Festival 10
Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween Party 10
Flower and Garden Festival 10
Star Wars Weekends 10
Osborne Family Lights Spectacular 10
Holidays around the World 10
Candlelight Processional 10
Disney’s Marathon Weekend 10
ESPN The Weekend 10