Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Technical Support Discuss Make them stop! Make them stop! (The emails!) in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Stitch I get no emails...but then I don't subscribe to any. Why would you subscribe to a thread? I subscribe to threads because I use my User ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    I get no emails...but then I don't subscribe to any. Why would you subscribe to a thread?
    I subscribe to threads because I use my User CP to help me respond to threads I participate in. It's especially helpful in turn based game threads. It helps you to not forget it's your turn and/or you need to update IMHO. I haven't had a problem in a long time with receiving those annoying email notifications....thankfully!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Well... I've waited patiently for some time, and I'm still getting e-mail barrages from this place. It's really starting to drive me bonkers... it's worse than the amount of spam I get!!! I really don't want to unsubscribe from all of my posts individually, especially because then I wont get the updates in my user CP to tell me when threads have been posted in, but I really don't know what else I can do. My options are set to not recieve these e-mails, and yet here I get dozens each day. I go away for a few days and don't clear out my messages, and I come back to an inbox of 200+ messages, most of them from DWT just telling me someone posted something in a thread I'm subscribed to.

Bonkers I tell ya... Bonkers!!!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I'm getting these also, I think I'm just gonna unsubcribe from all threads, cause I cant take it anymore!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Try this:

1. go to UserCP
    2. choose list subscriptions
    3. on the right hand side there is a box next to each thread
    4. click on each thread
    5. near the bottom there is a box that has a drop down menu
    6. choose "no mail" there and see if that solves your problem.

Thanks! I think that solved mine, we'll have to see if I get a bunch of emails later. I think the problem was that if you select "no email" the other way then it just applies that to threads you subscribe to in the future. If you do it the way you suggested then it changes your preference for all threads, even the ones you're already subscribed to. Thanks again!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12