Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Help Needed Please in the Community Center forums; Hope someone out there can help me.........haven,t been on for a while to post photos........................sinse the last "upgrade " to the boards when you couldn,t upload photos........................sharing photos was my ...
    disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC

Help Needed Please

Hope someone out there can help me.........haven,t been on for a while to post photos........................sinse the last "upgrade " to the boards when you couldn,t upload photos........................sharing photos was my most favourite thing to do but I find now I can,t post a full size at all !!!!!!!! has the system changed. ??............ I clicked on a photo in my gallery to enlarge it...clicked on Properties then highlighted & Copy the URL ADDRESS...........COME BACK & CLICK ON THE LITTLE "YELLOW ENVELOPE WITH THE LIKE PYRAMIDS".........CLICK IN THE BOX THAT APPEARS.............. "CLICK ON PASTE"......& GET A SQUARE WITH A RED CROSS.
    Hope it is something simple that I am not doing or doing wrong & that one of you will put me right so I can share again.
    Also does anyone know how I can move one of my "TICKERS" so they are not side by side but one under the other ??
    Maggie

I Belle
    Maggie

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneylady View Post
    Hope someone out there can help me.........haven,t been on for a while to post photos........................sinse the last "upgrade " to the boards when you couldn,t upload photos........................sharing photos was my most favourite thing to do but I find now I can,t post a full size at all !!!!!!!! has the system changed. ??............ I clicked on a photo in my gallery to enlarge it...clicked on Properties then highlighted & Copy the URL ADDRESS...........COME BACK & CLICK ON THE LITTLE "YELLOW ENVELOPE WITH THE LIKE PYRAMIDS".........CLICK IN THE BOX THAT APPEARS.............. "CLICK ON PASTE"......& GET A SQUARE WITH A RED CROSS.
    Hope it is something simple that I am not doing or doing wrong & that one of you will put me right so I can share again.
    Also does anyone know how I can move one of my "TICKERS" so they are not side by side but one under the other ??
    Maggie

Sorry, I can't help you with your pics, are you using photobucket or something like that?? I really don't post many personal pics but when I do I just copy the URL link (the 2nd one down if your using photobucket) and paste it in the "insert image" and it usually comes up. There may be size restrictions, are your photos really big? As far as the ticker goes just go into your "edit signature" and put your cursor at the end of the first ticker and hit enter....that should space it down. hope this helps
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Tickers sorted

Yea............figured out how to fix my Ticker Countdowns to my Two Disneyworld booked Holidays.........................now I just need Help..PLEASE.......................to post & share photos again

I Belle
    Maggie

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Have you gotten it yet, I'll this up so maybe someone else can help you.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Was that the one you were trying to post? It worked for me, hmmmmm. idk, try it one more time i guess.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

ALL I GET IS THIS
    CAN YOU GIVE ME "IDIOT" STEP BY STEP INSTUCTIONS HOW YOU GOT IT ON HERE PLEASE.....I,M OBVIOSLY DOING SOMETHING WRONG OR MISSING SOMETHING HERE............................PM INSTUCTIONS IF YOU WANT..THANKS

I Belle
    Maggie

All Sorted

YEA........I FIGURED IT OUT AT LAST

I Belle
    Maggie

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    awww cute pic
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Nice
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Ceci is offline Annual Passholder
    Somebody to help me too... Why can't I receive instant notification ( about/from the threads) in my electronic address?
    I've been receiving without troubles but now anymore. Why?