Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss help w/ my pics in the Community Center forums; i want to get started on writing my trip report so i can post it and i have tons of pics to include...but i have never posted pics on this ...
    Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

help w/ my pics

i want to get started on writing my trip report so i can post it and i have tons of pics to include...but i have never posted pics on this site before now so i need help! i was wondering if anybody could give me a quick run through of how to get them up! thanks so much!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    First, you need to get them uploaded somewhere online, might I suggest get an account at an image hosting site like photobucket or flickr and after uploading your pictures there, take those links and post them here using the IMG tags or click the insert image button and just copy/paste your picture's address into there one at a time. Looking forward to your trip report with pictures

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    **Moved Topic to Correct Forum**

If you can store them on your computer, you can also upload them directly to this site. click on "photos"
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    sorry about posting in the wrong place and thanks for the help...if i upload them straight onto here do i have to do it one photo at a time or is there a way that i can upload more than one photo at once?
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I believe you can only upload one photo at a time, someone correct me if im wrong please.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"