Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Login Account Problems for Audio Guide Purchase in the Community Center forums; To whom it may concern on the Disneyworld Trivia Team: Although I can sign on to the site and forums with no trouble, when I go to purchase the new ...
    tjcjr is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy Login Account Problems for Audio Guide Purchase

To whom it may concern on the Disneyworld Trivia Team:

Although I can sign on to the site and forums with no trouble, when I go to purchase the new Adventureland Audio Download I am asked to login again with my user name and password but then I am told that my info is not recognized.
    I was previously able to download and purchase the Main St guide when it first came out with no issues but I am having account problems now.

If this is not the right place to get this resolved please let me know where I need to go.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Sorry for the problems you are having.

When you purchased the Main Street Audio Guide, did you buy it from the site and use the shopping cart? If so, you created a user account there that is DIFFERENT from the forums username and password.

If you go to the shop page (http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/Tri...dio-Guide.html), near the bottom right you will see a place to enter your username and password. If you forgot your password, it can be emailed to you. If you can't remember your username, let me know and i will try and look it up for you.

If you have NOT used this cart before, you will need to create an account when you check out.

If you are still having problems, feel free to email me at lou disneyworldtrivia.com

Thank you!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I'm forwarding your message on to Lou. Hopefully you'll be happily downloading soon.

And look, there he is now!
    Last edited by disneydame2004; 07-09-2008 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Good heavens that was fast!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page