Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Photo help in the Community Center forums; Just tried uploading some pics from our recent trip out to DL and got this message. Fatal error : Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3072 ...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

Photo help

Just tried uploading some pics from our recent trip out to DL and got this message.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3072 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/disneyworldtrivia.com/httpdocs/forums/photos/image-inc.php on line 103

What does this mean? according to the form we can upload an unlimited amount of photos and the photos can be of unlimited size.

What am I doing wrong?

If we can dream it, we can do it

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Even though it says that, it seems to like it better when the photos aren't gigantic. Try resizing them to 640 x 480 first. You could also upload them to your profile page but you can't have as many photos and you can't have more than 2 albums (unless I am doing something wrong). I want to see the pics! I saw a few on MySpace already. Yes, I am sneaky.

glistensound2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Yes for posting online anything over 640 x 480 at 72dpi is overkill unless you want people to be able to save them and send them off to Snapfish and this site probably isn't the best way to do that. Hope you are up and running now.
    -Mark,
    Fine Art Photographer & Digital Storyteller
    Vacation Photo to Canvas Prints
    FinePhotoGraphics.com