Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Where are the green arrows???? in the Community Center forums; The green arrows on the side of a thread are my guiding light, they were next to every thread that I respond to (on the old forums) but now I'm ...
    GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Where are the green arrows????

The green arrows on the side of a thread are my guiding light, they were next to every thread that I respond to (on the old forums) but now I'm not seeing them on all the threads that I have posted on. It always had a green arrow whether I was the last one to post or not, please tell me this is just temporary and that the green arrows will be back on every thread that I respond to.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    The green arrows on the side of a thread are my guiding light, they were next to every thread that I respond to (on the old forums) but now I'm not seeing them on all the threads that I have posted on. It always had a green arrow whether I was the last one to post or not, please tell me this is just temporary and that the green arrows will be back on every thread that I respond to.
    If you are looking for a method to keep track of the threads you frequent, you can do that via your User CP. In there every thread you are subscribed to is listed. It's how I manage threads I like to keep track of on here.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I've never noticed green arrows. I always use the recent posts and go by the bolded threads.

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    If you are looking for a method to keep track of the threads you frequent, you can do that via your User CP. In there every thread you are subscribed to is listed. It's how I manage threads I like to keep track of on here.
    Thanks Amanda, I do use the User CP for threads I go to daily but for example when I go to Welcome people on the Introduce Yourself boards, these are not threads I subscribe to but when I go to the page it's easy to see who I have already Welcomed just by going down the page and seeing which one has a green arrow. I'm seeing now over here (on the new forum) that ones I have already posted on don't all have the green arrow. I'm probably confusing you more, I think I even lost track of what I was talking about

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Thanks Amanda, I do use the User CP for threads I go to daily but for example when I go to Welcome people on the Introduce Yourself boards, these are not threads I subscribe to but when I go to the page it's easy to see who I have already Welcomed just by going down the page and seeing which one has a green arrow. I'm seeing now over here (on the new forum) that ones I have already posted on don't all have the green arrow. I'm probably confusing you more, I think I even lost track of what I was talking about
    I have noticed the green arrows in the past, but never thought to use them. I can see how that would have acted as your "guiding light."
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    trying to figure out what little green arrow you're referring to.

Is it this one?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    trying to figure out what little green arrow you're referring to.

Is it this one?
    No Lou, it's this..... I'm finding them on a few posts but they use to be on all the posts I responded to weather I subscribed to the post or not. Any chance of getting them back.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Now I'm really confused... you said green arrow but the little red envelope is what you were referring to? Was it in that column or next to it?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    No Lou, it's this..... I'm finding them on a few posts but they use to be on all the posts I responded to weather I subscribed to the post or not. Any chance of getting them back.

If you see an arrow on the envelope that means you have a post in that thread, the color has changed.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    Now I'm really confused... you said green arrow but the little red envelope is what you were referring to? Was it in that column or next to it?
    sorry for the confusion, I seem to have a knack for that I guess it was in the same column as the red envelope but Brian explained that it has changed color, though I am seeing both now the green arrow and the red envelope.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    If you see an arrow on the envelope that means you have a post in that thread, the color has changed.
    Thanks Brian

One more question while I'm at it, the boards seem to be very slow, not sure if is just the site or this pc, any other complaints about that??