Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Technical Support Discuss Shop - Download Audio Guides - HELP in the Community Center forums; Help! I'm leaving for WDW on Saturday and wanted to bring the audio guides with me. So, I went to the shop and checked out all three audio guides. My ...
    ljutic213 is offline A-Ticket holder

Shop - Download Audio Guides - HELP

Help! I'm leaving for WDW on Saturday and wanted to bring the audio guides with me. So, I went to the shop and checked out all three audio guides. My paypal account was used for payment and payment was deducted from me and credited to here. But, when redirected back to this site, there were no options for me to download these guides.

What do I do? There isn't a support number or email so I decided to post here. I did email Lou under the contact Lou link. Also, I tried to send an email to the email address which received my payment. But, this email was returned.

Also, whenever I try and log in to the shop, it says my user doesn't exist. Please help! Jed.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

Re: Shop - Download Audio Guides - HELP

Did you try the instructions listed in the "sticky" on the top of the page?

link: Audio Guide Download - Alternate Instructions
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

ljutic213 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Shop - Download Audio Guides - HELP

Great info...but, it all really puzzles me. I'm totally grasping the whole online shopping thing and almost feel dumb stumbling over this one. I'm only 32 and fully integrated into all things technology.

The only thing I can think is that I somehow typed in my wrong email address. But, I went with the auto fill as I typed so I can't believe that is the case...although it's the only explanation that makes any sense.

There is nothing in my bulk email folder. And...I cannot log in with my email address. When I go to request a new password and enter my email it says that user simply doesn't exist.

So, without any emails from here and without being able to log in to the shop, I'm basically up a creek. I'll try to email Lou and hopefully get a refund as I'm simply going to try and purchase these guides again...I really want them for the car ride down to Disney. We're driving from Chicago to Orlando with a layover near Macon...I thought the kids would get a kick out of listening to these guides as we head south.

Thanks for the help and any other advice will be greatly appreciated.